Zeros

Hopefully I clicked the right button

8 posts in this topic

Lights, camera, action!

Hello fellow people! (I assume you are a person)

I'm here. :)

That's all I have to say, see ya out there...

Welcome to the Shard Zeros! Awesome to have you join us :D And yes, all the correct buttons seem to be clicked you are all good to go!

Hello to you as well (although I cannot guarantee I am a person, been feeling more like a carrot lately if I'm being honest :P)! Here is the perfect spot to be (unless, of course, you have a Cosmere allergy, then maybe not here is the best spot to be). How did you first get into the Cosmere?

Hope you enjoy the Shard!

37 minutes ago, More Cynical Than Funny said:

Welcome to the Shard! If you could kill one character who would it be?

All of them. Er, probably Hoid cause it sounds fun like it would break everything.

7 minutes ago, Scout_Fox said:

Welcome to the Shard Zeros! Awesome to have you join us :D And yes, all the correct buttons seem to be clicked you are all good to go!

Hello to you as well (although I cannot guarantee I am a person, been feeling more like a carrot lately if I'm being honest :P)! Here is the perfect spot to be (unless, of course, you have a Cosmere allergy, then maybe not here is the best spot to be). How did you first get into the Cosmere?

Hope you enjoy the Shard!

I will revise my earlier statement: Fellow people and carrots.

I have a Cosmere addiction unfortunately, so this might not be the best place... I first got into the Cosmere by- Wait is that supposed to be reading or actually going to the Cosmere? I haven't been there yet.

6 minutes ago, Zeros said:

All of them. Er, probably Hoid cause it sounds fun like it would break everything.

You sir I can totally agree with you on that one I would totally kill Kelsier but freaking immortality

9 minutes ago, Zeros said:

I have a Cosmere addiction unfortunately, so this might not be the best place... I first got into the Cosmere by- Wait is that supposed to be reading or actually going to the Cosmere? I haven't been there yet.

Hey! I have an addiction too! Sir you should not have killed Hoid cuz' he could have gotten you there. Most likely reading.

You assumed wrong, I’m secretly a cat in disguise

Welcome to the Shard! Which Sanderson book is your favorite?

25 minutes ago, More Cynical Than Funny said:

You sir I can totally agree with you on that one I would totally kill Kelsier but freaking immortality

Hey! I have an addiction too! Sir you should not have killed Hoid cuz' he could have gotten you there. Most likely reading.

Why didn't you tell me earlier? The first time I read one of the Cosmere books was after I read the Reckoners series. 

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Yay said:

You assumed wrong, I’m secretly a cat in disguise

Welcome to the Shard! Which Sanderson book is your favorite?

Warbreaker.