Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hoiditthroughthegrapevine

New T Shirt (RoW update)

4 posts in this topic

So, based on the seriously unexpected turn of events in RoW, I thought that you, @RShara, would like to know that the "T is Plant" shirt (still a classic line) has been duly updated, here it is:

ShardShirts_ShardOfHatred.thumb.gif.c8bf8ee4d0e99a2db32bf3e1578c5dcf.gif

Ha that’s awesome

But what’s the “T is Plant” shirt?

It was based on @RShara's theory after Oathbringer that Taravangian was a plant by Cultivation, a secret covert agent placed inside Odium's perimeter to mess up his plans. Gotta admit, she was right, but not really in the way that we had been thinking (like mess up his plans at a key moment, not freaking Nightblood the Vessel and become Odium).

Here's the original T-Shirt design, I actually spray paint stenciled a version of this on a t-shirt to wear to the Seattle Skyward signing.

ShardShirts_T_Is_a_Plant_RsharaAlternate2.thumb.gif.e37795617a838959b5297b99a0b376f8.gif

19 hours ago, Ookla the Mok Turtle Soup said:

So, based on the seriously unexpected turn of events in RoW, I thought that you, @RShara, would like to know that the "T is Plant" shirt (still a classic line) has been duly updated, here it is:

ShardShirts_ShardOfHatred.thumb.gif.c8bf8ee4d0e99a2db32bf3e1578c5dcf.gif

I LOVE it! Also, I don't think we know the whole play yet :D And T definitely stabbed Rayse :D :D

Edited by RShara