12 minutes ago, Ookla the Reserved said:

I don't need to apply- somehow, I'm already on the roster... :ph34r: 

we all were. That "roster" I believe was just him tagging everyone. or not. I was the first to apply and everyone followed. Which would make this a cool RP if you could "log off" for a while and not go on a mission. So, I have no idea if we were supposed to apply or not

The rules of this RP surrounding quote boxes and stuff don't seem to be the same, so... let's just figure this out. I'm not even sure I was really supposed to make a "character"

My character/I/whatever considers for a moment, and then searches for the usernames he can see within the Shard. He can only find @AmazingGoob, @Vapor, and @Knight of Iron, since their usernames within Questadventure.org match their Shard names. He opens a PM with them.

"Did you get the pop-up from the QuestAdventure site? What do you think this is about?"

1 hour ago, 00kla said:

"Did you get the pop-up from the QuestAdventure site? What do you think this is about?"

"I have no idea, it looks like it might be associated with some of the roleplay stuff that goes on on these forums." Knight types back. "Could be a scam, but it hasn't asked me for money yet."

All applicants are immediately accepted into the Adventure. You receive the Adventure Info through your email... somehow.

Adventure Info:

Complete the tutorial to become a full member of QuestAdventure.org! Learn about leveling up, guilds, XP, and everything you need to make your way to the top Adventurers on the site!

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

All applicants are immediately accepted into the Adventure. You receive the Adventure Info through your email... somehow.

Adventure Info:

Complete the tutorial to become a full member of QuestAdventure.org! Learn about leveling up, guilds, XP, and everything you need to make your way to the top Adventurers on the site!

so, how does this work? do you describe the room we are in? or do we just make something up?

Kingkiller8071 the pirate gets mad that the adventure start timer goes from 10 seconds remaining to "not sure yet" seconds left.

"Arg, ye inconsistant fool" he yells toward the heavens. "take me life if yer' not going to start this game" "actually, don't do that. me own life is very dear to me"

:D yes, I am a pirate.

3 minutes ago, 00kla said:

"All right, let's see what the tutorial is. Did you guys get that as well?"

Crimson_Storm clicks into it.

5 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

Kingkiller8071 the pirate gets mad that the adventure start timer goes from 10 seconds remaining to "not sure yet" seconds left.

"Arg, ye inconsistant fool" he yells toward the heavens. "take me life if yer' not going to start this game" "actually, don't do that. me own life is very dear to me"

:D yes, I am a pirate.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Counselor said:

Stylefresh Mcfashionbeauty begins his tutorial with amazing grace and poise.

Just now, Chasmgoat said:

Kingkiller8071 finally realizes he can just click on the tutorial...

"ah, lets do that"

he clicks it

Y'all are teleported to a grassy plain.