Crazy Conversations with Connie

Condensation

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, Condensation said:

You're right, I totally am! I've been having a hard time getting on the computer, and I'm trying to change that. Love my RPs!

Who did you hear that from? I don't believe I know you. If I actually do, I'm sorry and it's my goldfish memory's fault. Not you.

I saw one of your posts - on which thread I can’t remember - that said something along those lines. I’ve seen some old posts of yours, but I believe I joined right at the start of your inactive spell.

1 minute ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

I saw one of your posts - on which thread I can’t remember - that said something along those lines. I’ve seen some old posts of yours, but I believe I joined right at the start of your inactive spell.

Ah, that's a shame! I'm a lovely person. *sarcasm*

I am friendly, though. Is there a reason for your name?

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Ah, that's a shame! I'm a lovely person. *sarcasm*

I am friendly, though. Is there a reason for your name?

I tell people it’s because I liked Szeth and Lift’s interactions at the end of Oathbringer (and in Edgedancer too but I hadn’t read that at the time of my account’s creation) (which I do), but it’s really the first thing that popped into my sleep-deprived head when creating my account.

4 minutes ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

I tell people it’s because I liked Szeth and Lift’s interactions at the end of Oathbringer (and in Edgedancer too but I hadn’t read that at the time of my account’s creation) (which I do), but it’s really the first thing that popped into my sleep-deprived head when creating my account.

Sounds great! And you're aware of the process to change it and all, just in case you want to?

3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Nice.

Do you do RPs?

I've played some SE, but I haven't been able to get into any pure RP's. I'd like to, though - I would join the Fellowship of the Thing, but Fadran hasn't finished his lore post (Edit: I mean the lore summary in the original post), and I realllly don't want to read all 514 pages of it. Especially since I've got my read-all-Sanderson-books-before-Cytonic challenge going on.

Edited by Szeth_Pancakes

Just now, Szeth_Pancakes said:

I've played some SE, but I haven't been able to get into any pure RP's. I'd like to, though - I would join the Fellowship of the Thing, but Fadran hasn't finished his lore post, and I realllly don't want to read all 514 pages of it. Especially since I've got my read-all-Sanderson-books-before-Cytonic challenge going on.

Ha! Yes, understandable. I may be able to help with that, though. Or a different RP. Have you looked at Crystellation? I made it, and it could use a new person. We have either an old villain or a character you make yourself - whichever you want. Or both!

Just now, Condensation said:

Ha! Yes, understandable. I may be able to help with that, though. Or a different RP. Have you looked at Crystellation? I made it, and it could use a new person. We have either an old villain or a character you make yourself - whichever you want. Or both!

Sweet! I might just check it out - the villain sounds fun. One sec, Ene's replying to my PM about a possible new FGaRS thread.

Just now, Szeth_Pancakes said:

Sweet! I might just check it out - the villain sounds fun. One sec, Ene's replying to my PM about a possible new FGaRS thread.

Awesome, I'll give you time. If you'd like, after that you can PM me and we'll chat about Crystellation.

Just now, Condensation said:

Awesome, I'll give you time. If you'd like, after that you can PM me and we'll chat about Crystellation.

Aw, she said no. It was going to be a competition to see who could post the most (with a time limit of a month or so), but she said it would be too much to keep up with.

• 2 weeks later...