How far into Rhythm of War will spoil Dawnshard?

Hello!

I'm an avid van of the Cosmere, and I strongly prefer to read them in the intended/published order.  The problem I'm running into is that I have a lot more time to listen to audiobooks than I do to read physical books.  I'm approximately 30% of the way through reading Dawnshard, and I just finished listening to the Prologue of Rhythm of War.  I'm afraid to continue listening to Rhythm of War out of fear that I'm going to accidentally spoil Dawnshard for myself, so I'm seeking some very light contextual spoilers.  Can someone tell me in what chapter of Rhythm of War that anything from Dawnshard becomes relevant so that I know how far I can get into listening before I need to have finished reading Dawnshard?

Any advice would be sincerely appreciated!  No story spoilers please!  :)

1 hour ago, harrythethird said:

Hello!

I'm an avid van of the Cosmere, and I strongly prefer to read them in the intended/published order.  The problem I'm running into is that I have a lot more time to listen to audiobooks than I do to read physical books.  I'm approximately 30% of the way through reading Dawnshard, and I just finished listening to the Prologue of Rhythm of War.  I'm afraid to continue listening to Rhythm of War out of fear that I'm going to accidentally spoil Dawnshard for myself, so I'm seeking some very light contextual spoilers.  Can someone tell me in what chapter of Rhythm of War that anything from Dawnshard becomes relevant so that I know how far I can get into listening before I need to have finished reading Dawnshard?

Any advice would be sincerely appreciated!  No story spoilers please!  :)

If you really care about no spoilers, don't listen beyond the first few chapters.

9 minutes ago, harrythethird said:

While I appreciate the response, could you be a little more specific?  XD  How many is a few?

Chapter one is safe for sure, two, and four are definitely good, I am almost certain the three is good, but five has spoilers. Again, the spoilers are pretty minor, I read all those chapters before reading Dawnshard, so unless you really care, its not a big deal.

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Unnamable said:

Chapter one is safe for sure, two, and four are definitely good, I am almost certain the three is good, but five has spoilers. Again, the spoilers are pretty minor, I read all those chapters before reading Dawnshard, so unless you really care, its not a big deal.

Perfect, thank you so much!

P.S. - I don't hate Moash either. :)

There are details that you can tell is from Dawnshard, but the overall story is still a mystery. It honstesly just makes you want to read the book so you understand the reference like Captain America in the Avengers. Pretty sure i could read Dawnshard and have no idea how it will go. Honestly, if you're familiar at all with how Dawnshard is going to go, the details you see aren't all that 'oh my god!', and more like 'curious'.