21 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, More Cynical Than Funny said:

I am dying of laughter. How does this not have more rep?

cause it was just made...

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, More Cynical Than Funny said:

I am dying of laughter. How does this not have more rep?

Because it was posted 10 minutes ago...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ookla the Channelknight said:

Because it was posted 10 minutes ago...

 

1 minute ago, Chasmgoat said:

cause it was just made...

I did not see the time stamp.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, yeah, Toby Fox= Musical genius

This is great!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is purty cool! :P

Edited by Chasmgoat
arg, those edit pirates...
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chasmgoat said:

this is pretty cool! :P

Thank you :ph34r:^_^ 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Umm, why did Ene edit Chasmgoats post to remove an emoji, but then leave the emoji in her quote of them?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chinkoln said:

Umm, why did Ene edit Chasmgoats post to remove an emoji, but then leave the emoji in her quote of them?

I didn't remove any emojis, just changed purty to pretty.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ookla the Ethereal said:

This is awesome! Have you played Undertale?

I haven't, though I want to!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Ookla the Intimidating said:

I haven't, though I want to!

Would love to hear your reactions as you eventually play through it!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ookla the Unamused said:

Would love to hear your reactions as you eventually play through it!

Will do :lol: if the game is anything like the music, I'm eager to see it. I've also seen Deltarune and it was sweet.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Ookla the Intimidating said:

I didn't remove any emojis, just changed purty to pretty.

Oh, when I had looked at it there had been no emoji in their post, but an emoji in your quote. Must have been a display flaw on my phone!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, now I'm not trying to say anything, I'm just making observations here.

There's a guy with a vendetta and depression, both stemming from the death of his little brother, who was a ray-of-sunshine precious cinnamon roll boi. He's got glowing eyes and blue gravity magic and a background in the sciences.

He's also in the military, and dang good at what he does. He's physically fit and wields a glowing spear. He doesn't really wear armor, but when he does I'm sure he's quite intimidating.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Brightness Warrior said:

Okay, now I'm not trying to say anything, I'm just making observations here.

There's a guy with a vendetta and depression, both stemming from the death of his little brother, who was a ray-of-sunshine precious cinnamon roll boi. He's got glowing eyes and blue gravity magic and a background in the sciences.

He's also in the military, and dang good at what he does. He's physically fit and wields a glowing spear. He doesn't really wear armor, but when he does I'm sure he's quite intimidating.

Kala-sans? 

More likely than you think.

5fd65fc5c05aa_Kalasans.jpg.787c2569df3445b91220f3c2982556f9.jpg

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CROSSOVER TIIIIIIME

I think Undyne would be a Windrunner, honestly. While she is the Royal Guard Captain, she is more focused on serving her people than upholding authority (though these causes can be confused at times).

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.