Moash's weird behavior

Bigmikey357

I won't give the obligatory F Moash,  that's implied. But his behavior in RoW when it comes to Kaladin is a bit strange.  I believe he could have actually killed Kaladin either in Hearthstone or especially in the Tower. But he instead urges our favorite bridgeman to commit suicide. He even defies his master Rayse when he urges Moash to kill him. So is it a twisted form of hero worship?  Does he really believe that Kaladin cannot be killed unless he suisides?  Or is Moash accurately accessing Kaladin's abilities? Maybe Moash doesn't believe he has the skill necessary to defeat him. Or is it just defiance?  He refuses to raise his hand toward his former commander because he still considers Kaladin a friend,  albeit one with a severe difference of opinion?  Or is it a combination of all these?

The fact that Moash says several times that "Stormblessed can't be killed" definitely makes me think there is something more to it than just hero worship or fear of Kaladin. Indeed, Kal's successes in the tower kind of prove Moash right, don't they? I think because of their Connection that Moash might realize something is different about Kal, even if he doesn't really understand what it is. In my opinion Kal's apparent invulnerability probably relates to the "Son of Tanavast" mystery.

While reading I thought it was some form of, "if Kaladin fails, it will prove I'm right about being no other choice than giving up my feelings to Odium". It's like when Renarin shows him an image of himself still with the bridge four, and he kind of snaps and escapes. He fears the responsibility of choice, if Kaladin persists and grow through the pain, he'd prove that Moash had other option. I think that'd be most devastating for him.