Isabelle6060

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 posts in this topic

I've read all of Cosmere except Hero of Ages, Mistborn era 2, Elantris, White Sand, and Arcanum Unbounded. My favorite series is the Stormlight Archive. Kaladin is my favorite character ever. I'm female, and I love bunnies.

1 hour ago, Isabelle6060 said:

I've read all of Cosmere except Hero of Ages, Mistborn era 2, Elantris, White Sand, and Arcanum Unbounded. My favorite series is the Stormlight Archive. Kaladin is my favorite character ever. I'm female, and I love bunnies.

Awesome! Welcome to the Shard! What’s you favorite cosmere book? (I love bunnies too)

Oh my, be careful on the forums till you finish those books, especially Mistborn lest you get spoiled! 

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy to have you join us :D (And what a cute bunny as well!!)

I totally agree with Cynical here Elantris is definitely worth a read! And hey, all that list means is that you have plenty more awesome reading ahead! Would totally agree with you on the SA favorite as well. The scope of it is just so grand and the story is so complex it is truly an amazing story!

If you have to switch around the letters in Kaladin to give him a new name what would it be? Hope you enjoy the Shard!

17 hours ago, Ookla the Tortured said:

Awesome! Welcome to the Shard! What’s you favorite cosmere book? (I love bunnies too)

Thanks, My favorite cosmere book is Words of Radiance. 

15 hours ago, More Cynical Than Funny said:

Welcome to the Shard! (Elantris is totally worth your time)

Thanks, I definitely plan on reading Elantris soon. 

11 hours ago, Honorless said:

Oh my, be careful on the forums till you finish those books, especially Mistborn lest you get spoiled! 

Thanks for the warning. I will read those as fast as possible.  

8 hours ago, Scout_Fox said:

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy to have you join us :D (And what a cute bunny as well!!)

I totally agree with Cynical here Elantris is definitely worth a read! And hey, all that list means is that you have plenty more awesome reading ahead! Would totally agree with you on the SA favorite as well. The scope of it is just so grand and the story is so complex it is truly an amazing story!

If you have to switch around the letters in Kaladin to give him a new name what would it be? Hope you enjoy the Shard!

I would have to go with Dalanik.

2 hours ago, Isabelle6060 said:

Thanks, My favorite cosmere book is Words of Radiance. 

Thanks, I definitely plan on reading Elantris soon. 

Thanks for the warning. I will read those as fast as possible.  

Awesome! Yeah, those are all great. 

4 hours ago, Isabelle6060 said:

:o:lol: A perfectly formatted multi-quote response! I think you were made for us :D 

And yknow I think that's one of the better names you are going to get from that! Dalanik sounds perfectly Cosmerery too. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised seeing that as some other character in the novel, nicely done! Look forward to seeing you around!