Hello

The Titan God

Hi. I exist. I've actually been using this site for quite a while without an account. I am not very experienced with Brandon Sanderson's non-cosmere novels. But with the cosmere, I've read every book (excluding a few novellas such as: The Eleventh Metal or Dawnshard or Edgedancer) with the notable exception of The Stormlight Archive (which I will be starting later on in the month, I don't mind spoilers, and, indeed, already know most of the basic plotlines). But, yeah, I think that's about it.

14 minutes ago, The Titan God said:

Hi. I exist. I've actually been using this site for quite a while without an account. I am not very experienced with Brandon Sanderson's non-cosmere novels. But with the cosmere, I've read every book (excluding a few novellas such as: The Eleventh Metal or Dawnshard or Edgedancer) with the notable exception of The Stormlight Archive (which I will be starting later on in the month, I don't mind spoilers, and, indeed, already know most of the basic plotlines). But, yeah, I think that's about it.

Welcome to the Shard! That’s cool you like Sanderson. What’s your favorite Cosmere book?

1 minute ago, The Titan God said:

My favorite Cosmere book would be either The Hero of Ages or The Final Empire (both Mistborn era 1) but after I read Stormlight Archive that might change.

Cool! Yeah, I think it might change, like a lot after you read Stormlight Archive. Also, you will know ten times more about the cosmere. :)

Edited by Ookla the Tortured

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Tortured said:

Just try to read it soon. Then you won’t get majorly spoiled. What’s your favorite cosmere character?

First point: getting Way of Kings for Christmas. Second point: I'm not really sure I quite like Kelsier (especially after Mistborn: Secret History), Sazed (especially era 2 (Harmony)) and 100% others from other series whom I have forgotten and will hate myself for forgetting.

4 minutes ago, The Titan God said:

First point: getting Way of Kings for Christmas. Second point: I'm not really sure I quite like Kelsier (especially after Mistborn: Secret History), Sazed (especially era 2 (Harmony)) and 100% others from other series whom I have forgotten and will hate myself for forgetting.

Awesome. Ahhhhhh! I haven’t read secret history yet. :o

Welcome to the Shard Titan! So happy to have you make an account with use especially if you've been chilling around for a while :D No worries about not knowing much about non-Cosmere, there are some pretty awesome books to get to there when you have time!

I would also totally agree with Tortured here you HAVE to read SA!! Truly one of the most epic of the Cosmere series hope you enjoy that one to the max! Where did you first start the Cosmere and do you wish you had started elsewhere? Hope you (continue) to enjoy the Shard!