SzethIsBadAsHell

Does the name of Aluminum tell us anything

4 posts in this topic

A long time ago I finished Mistborn . Seeing as how Atium was the body of Ati . Lerasium was the body of Lerus . I started thinking Aluminum may be the body of Adonalsium . It kind of made sense since throughout the Cosmere it blocks Investiture . 
        It Falls from the sky on Roshar , so it kind of follows my theory somewhat . Then the fuse call it Rayelaak ( audio book) so forgive my spelling . And that sounds a lot like Rayse . 
     So could I be wrong and aluminum is the body of Rayse . That doesn’t make sense . I just don’t get why the fused would call it that . 
     What do you guys think ? 

Ralkalest is the name Raboniel calls it. Singers probably called it ralkalest long before Odium arrived. It's also called ralkalest in the Rose Empire on Sel (Emperor's Soul).

4 minutes ago, Leuthie said:

Ralkalest is the name Raboniel calls it. Singers probably called it ralkalest long before Odium arrived. It's also called ralkalest in the Rose Empire on Sel (Emperor's Soul).

Thanks I just saw the other post . I still think that name has implications . We will see ! 

On 12/3/2020 at 3:15 PM, SzethIsBadAsHell said:

Then the fuse call it Rayelaak ( audio book) so forgive my spelling . And that sounds a lot like Rayse . 
     So could I be wrong and aluminum is the body of Rayse . That doesn’t make sense . I just don’t get why the fused would call it that . 

Ralkalest (Aluminum) is different from Raysium, so you dont have to worry about that.