LGBTQ+ chat

Yvainnie

Okay so, I feel like thousands of years old (I am really not) but I was kind of having a bit of rainy mood and I wanted to get to know some new friends from LGBTQ+ community, so I tried to download some app and chat every conversation was like this: "hi" "where are you from" "how old are you" "u married" "ok bye" which honestly did not help. 

Anyway, I thought about going to "it" from the other side and try a place where I know people are cool.  So, is there any thread of discussion or anything I can join? Or if anyone wants to chat sometime write me a PM.

3 hours ago, Yvainnie said:

Okay so, I feel like thousands of years old (I am really not) but I was kind of having a bit of rainy mood and I wanted to get to know some new friends from LGBTQ+ community, so I tried to download some app and chat every conversation was like this: "hi" "where are you from" "how old are you" "u married" "ok bye" which honestly did not help. 

Anyway, I thought about going to "it" from the other side and try a place where I know people are cool.  So, is there any thread of discussion or anything I can join? Or if anyone wants to chat sometime write me a PM.

There is an LGTBQ club in the social groups club.

3 hours ago, Yvainnie said:

Yeah I’m with writer on this one.

44 minutes ago, More Cynical Than Funny said:

Hillo! I identify on the LGBTQ+ spectrum.

Nice to meet you. Are you in that club in the social groups club?

10 minutes ago, Aspiring Writer said:

There is an LGTBQ club in the social groups club.

Thanks for tip :)

8 minutes ago, Koloss17 said:

Yeah I’m with writer on this one.

;)

17 minutes ago, More Cynical Than Funny said:

I'm in it. I keep on suggesting that Hoid is gay ;)

And shipping him with Kaladin. Hoidadlin is the best ship of them all!

Cool ship.

I totally ship  Shallan with Jasnah and Adolin with Kaladin. But somewhere I read that Jasnah has WoB resolving that.