Thyme to Rhyme!

Hen

I have an Idea for a new forum game! Yes, I know the name is lame, but i'm not to blame! The idea itself was hard to claim so please don't shame me Okay the name has been changed its no longer lame.

its simple! One person starts us off with a rhyme, it could be anything, but the next person continues the rhyme! Here's an example: 

Spoiler

Im sorry, but I just wanted my Ideas to be expressed! I guess I've been so stressed that this was my only way to become decompressed. 

Then the next person:

Sir, putting up a protest without a request is cause for arrest. You could've cause some serious civil unrest!

And so on.

Here's another (more extreme) example

Spoiler

Hen:

Here, I can set the scene: We sit in the submarine on Halloween one teen plays a tambourine, but the rest are watching lightning McQueen on the screen. Dean and Eileen reach for the canteen, but Celine, who sits in-between, decideds to intervene

@Ookla the Steampunked

That’s an excellent plan, I ween! Perhaps a green bean could help us get lean after all that candy from Halloween. And as for McQueen, though his movie I’ve already seen, I love the part where he does careen into the mean queen, whose is no older than seventeen. To be in circumstances so freein’ will put such glee ’n the scene!

@Vapor

Ah, Lightning McQueen is the one I would choose to be added to Queen because his moves are so mean and his singing so clean. He is such a lean mean cleaning machine that to get between him and success could be seen as a TV-14. He is such a good actor when on the screen, especially when he acted as if he had hurt his spleen. It wasn't serene and could be called obscene if you are picky about what you see on the screen.

Hen:

ahh yes, a formidable response, both of you. But what I mean is for you to finish the scene. You see, Celine knows that inside the canteen, there's some caffeine. So she thinks that Dean, whos just thirteen, shouldn't have the canteen. Eileen snatches it, and to cover up her reaching for the caffeine, Celine breaks into a dance routine.

If you've used a rhyme to much, just move onto another rhyming scheme! You can use slant rhymes if you need to! Here, we'll start it off simple: 

I've never been able to dance, but I'm thinking of giving it another chance,

Edited by Ookla The Female Chicken

27 minutes ago, Ookla the Tortured said:

But if your name was Lance, you would always try to advance.

Reveal hidden contents

Also, for the name it could be Thyme to Rhyme.

YESSSSS!!

Especially since they gave it only a glance. I thought they'd have enough class to at least give me a chance.