Light the World happens during the Christmas season for service! Here is a quick video about it: 

Each day, there is prompt for a different way to serve other people. You can follow this calendar, or do something else to help others. A link with more info: https://www.comeuntochrist.org/light-the-world-2020 

And the calendar: 

Spoiler

prompt_calendar-page-001.thumb.jpg.2f49420eecb626c6da8705a88fd36178.jpg

You can share your service experiences, or ideas you have for each day!

Woohoo, I’m excited for this! 

For those that need ideas today, here’s a website where you can look up charities to donate to. If you don’t have the money to donate, you can volunteer somewhere. Even just donating something to your local thrift store or helping out a neighbor would be awesome!

Someone who represents Christlike love for me is my grandma. All of my grandparents have this trait, but I think this grandma especially works hard to show it. She is just so kind and consistently trying to help others and make sure they feel appreciated.

Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to share for today too and didn’t want this thread getting buried.

As I was watching The Christ Child today, this is one part that really stuck out to me.

Spoiler

ED61B1F6-C512-42B3-830D-E5D02A6BF348.thumb.png.25d50ffea78be9e3754e38d5bd4bbd23.png

You can see in his eyes that he knows this child is the Savior and you can tell being in His presence makes him feel the spirit so strongly. This brings me hope because I know He is the Christ and can help me become better.  

I am soooo grateful for all the heath-care workers that are trying their hardest to help people during this crazy time. I happen to know someone who is the CEO of a major company that is working on making a vaccine, and he is so busy right now, and I am just really grateful for the hard work people are putting in together to try and solve this problem.