A Magical Reawakening

Goob

On 10/17/2021 at 0:31 PM, Knight of Iron said:

“H-Hello,” Kreshnik asked. He then thought to impress his hypnotized employee to dismiss the... unfriendly people. At least there weren’t pitchforks this time.

The guard towered over Kreshnik. "Sir, unless you have a child, I would like to ask you to leave the child's area."

On 10/17/2021 at 11:31 AM, Knight of Iron said:

“H-Hello,” Kreshnik asked. He then thought to impress his hypnotized employee to dismiss the... unfriendly people. At least there weren’t pitchforks this time.

17 hours ago, AmazingGoob said:

The guard towered over Kreshnik. "Sir, unless you have a child, I would like to ask you to leave the child's area."

Lilliana had, by this point, bought a bunch of candy. She was eating it, watching the ridiculous scene in front of her unfold. 

It was really amusing.

You come before me, hunter, and plead for my sanctuary?

Cassander was caught in a bow, eyes on the floor and hand over his heart. "From thee, o great one, that is all I desire."

Your sacrifices are... powerful. And yet I sense little meaning behind them.

"I assure you; I only chose my most treasured to offer." It was true. He knew better than to go by halves when it came to bargaining with a higher being.

Perhaps. There was a hesitation. Very well. I shall grant you sanctuary so as long as you don't squander it.

"Of course."

Now please retrieve you companion from the children's play area before my wardens cast him into prison.

"O--of course." What?

On 10/17/2021 at 0:31 PM, Knight of Iron said:

Grace just sighs and looks mildly embarrassed as she watches the scene unfold.

@Knight of Iron

• 1 month later...