A Magical Reawakening

Goob

10 hours ago, Condensation said:

Don't call them idiots! Wait... are they idiots? Grace doesn't seem like an idiot. Grace, are you an idiot?!

"I'm not an idiot, and I doubt Grace is either." She glared at Mr. Vampire. Jerk. She thought grumpily. "Also, wouldn't the only thing we would need to do to make you leave us alone be to carry some garlic with us. Also, I want to go buy a machete. I would feel much safer with a weapon of some kind. Aren't there specific kinds of metals that can kill evil stuff? 'Cuz if so, I want a machete made out of said metals." She said, beginning to ramble. 

2 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

"I'm not an idiot, and I doubt Grace is either." She glared at Mr. Vampire. Jerk. She thought grumpily. "Also, wouldn't the only thing we would need to do to make you leave us alone be to carry some garlic with us. Also, I want to go buy a machete. I would feel much safer with a weapon of some kind. Aren't there specific kinds of metals that can kill evil stuff? 'Cuz if so, I want a machete made out of said metals." She said, beginning to ramble. 

He shrugged. "It's not even an allergy, it's more a high intolerance of foods with high sulphur content, such as garlic. Makes me sick if I eat it. And, I think you're thinking of silver."

4 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

Oh good. But I thought we were helping things? Why would we want Nik to go away if he wants our help?

On 8/26/2021 at 2:58 PM, Condensation said:

Oh good. But I thought we were helping things? Why would we want Nik to go away if he wants our help?

“Because humans don’t like vampires, for some reason,” Kreshnik said matter-of-factly. “It’s a shame, really, as we have about a hundred different weaknesses.”

7 hours ago, Condensation said:

They do? You do?

"A stake through my heart will kill me instantly, similarly with fire, I get a rash under direct sunlight, I am somewhat paralyzed by silver, I can't enter someone's house without having had their invitation, I can't cross running water, and mirrors spook me out. Oh, and roses sting."

On 8/28/2021 at 0:36 AM, Knight of Iron said:

“Because humans don’t like vampires, for some reason,” Kreshnik said matter-of-factly. “It’s a shame, really, as we have about a hundred different weaknesses.”

"Well, you are being rather annoying. If you keep that up I might be tempted to throw you to that lion."

On 8/28/2021 at 7:27 AM, Knight of Iron said:

"A stake through my heart will kill me instantly, similarly with fire, I get a rash under direct sunlight, I am somewhat paralyzed by silver, I can't enter someone's house without having had their invitation, I can't cross running water, and mirrors spook me out. Oh, and roses sting."

Well, they do have thorns. Are you sure you want to be in here with me?

On 8/26/2021 at 11:16 AM, Knight of Iron said:

He shrugged. "It's not even an allergy, it's more a high intolerance of foods with high sulphur content, such as garlic. Makes me sick if I eat it. And, I think you're thinking of silver."

She blinked. "That's really interesting... That sounds a lot like celiac disease." She started muttering. "I wonder if there are similarities in the genetic structure of vampires and people with celiac disease that other people don't have..."

On 8/29/2021 at 9:40 PM, Isabelle6060 said:

Daisy flew up. “Um…please don’t. I don’t think lighting the place on fire is a very good idea.” 

"Ah, a fairy," Kreshnik noticed. "Hello."

On 8/30/2021 at 0:09 PM, Random Bystander said:

She blinked. "That's really interesting... That sounds a lot like celiac disease." She started muttering. "I wonder if there are similarities in the genetic structure of vampires and people with celiac disease that other people don't have..."

"Maybe," Kreshnik said. "It seems that fearful peasant humans have overblown our intolerance into something that is supposed to 'ward us off'. They were so desperate to stave us off..."

22 hours ago, Knight of Iron said:

"Ah, a fairy," Kreshnik noticed. "Hello."

"Maybe," Kreshnik said. "It seems that fearful peasant humans have overblown our intolerance into something that is supposed to 'ward us off'. They were so desperate to stave us off..."

"Well, do you blame them? I for one enjoy being alive."