A Magical Reawakening

Goob

21 hours ago, Trutharchivist said:

I don't want one as a character.

I just wanted to know if they existed in the RP.

I had an idea, that if we got to a point where we had nothing to do, we could go on a quest!

Because quests.

20 hours ago, Knight of Iron said:

"Well, if you ever need to run from me, just enter someone's house. Literally, if someone has claim over the property as their proper abode, I can't come in unless I'm expressly invited." His smile faltered. "Sucks, really."

"That does sound kind of irritating."

10 hours ago, Knight of Iron said:

“You know, they actually go great together. The blood acts as a coppery spice to the cooler chocolate undertones.”

Lilliana's face was getting pale. "That is so gross." She moaned. "I think I'm gonna hurl." She ran to the bathroom. Go away morbidly curious thoughts. I don't want to know the answer to those questions. That's just wrong. 

My person doesn't have a strong stomach.

On 1.12.2020 at 8:26 AM, AmazingGoob said:

Uh, not many gods, though. The world didn't turn into a reckoners, but with gods- that's a whole other setting. There are powerful beings, yes, but nothing like the pantheons of Greece and Rome.

Random, I do believe this refers to the general worldbuilding, not character choice. So it still stand: no gods.

1 hour ago, Knight of Iron said:

“Wait, what!? Humans have blood centers now!?”

"Oh, yeah. It's for medical purposes, but I'm sure we could get some for you. If there's not already a horde of other vampires there already, though."

2 hours ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Oh, yeah. It's for medical purposes, but I'm sure we could get some for you. If there's not already a horde of other vampires there already, though."

"We never really hung around much in Liuerpul," he said, "But perhaps. Are there blood centers at this... Costco?"

22 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

"If I'm about to starve to death, I probably will, but we have a long while before that happens." He glanced at the human. "No offense. Besides, the idiot humans have gathered all the blood for me, now!"

Don't call them idiots! Wait... are they idiots? Grace doesn't seem like an idiot. Grace, are you an idiot?!