A Magical Reawakening

Goob

On 5/17/2021 at 3:52 PM, Isabelle6060 said:

"How long do you think we could last staying in here?"

"We have lots of canned food in the pantry. That should last us a couple weeks- I mean, surely they'll give up eventually and find someone else to eat."

On 5/21/2021 at 10:46 PM, Condensation said:

And if they don't?

"Maybe we should escape out the window and find a heavily fortified fortress." Daisy suggested. "We wouldn't run out of food there."

For the story to progress, I think everyone needs to get out of the apartment and leave the all-powerful genie wish behind. Just a thought.

17 hours ago, Isabelle6060 said:

"Maybe we should escape out the window and find a heavily fortified fortress." Daisy suggested. "We wouldn't run out of food there."

"Okay. Plan." She ran to the kitchen, and found some knives, pots and pans, a lighter, and some other stuff she could weaponize. All of which she pulled into the room. She then collected a bunch of random items and brought those to the room as well. "Have any of you heard of a rube goldberg machine?" She asked excitedly.

I've always wanted to make one of those. :)

Edited by Random Bystander

On 5/24/2021 at 6:20 PM, Isabelle6060 said:

Aren't the monsters outside, though?

23 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Outside the door, the monsters' noises quieted temporarily, then sprung up again in a renewed fury.

What was that? And what's a Rube Goldberg machine? 

On 5/25/2021 at 6:54 PM, Condensation said:

Aren't the monsters outside, though?

What was that? And what's a Rube Goldberg machine? 

On 5/25/2021 at 0:12 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

One by one, the monsters' noises faded into silence.

"A Rube-Goldberg machine is a series of things causing other things to do a simple task. I'll show you later, once we aren't in danger- hey, wait, did the noises stop?"

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"May I come in first?"

"Um. Well. That really depends on who you are, so..." She said awkwardly. I do not know what to do in this situation. "Because for all we know you could be here to attack us or something. Although, that seems improbable, since you basically stopped the mini-siege thing." She said thoughtfully. "But still." She said.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I suppose most of you haven't heard of it. A xiezhi can discern lies perfectly, so by using its soul I could prevent myself from telling a lie."

"Huh. Cool. And yes. That would be nice. Today has been a bit crazy."

(Also, Whimsy had fallen asleep.)