17th Shard'''s Christmas- Secret Santa!

Hen

It! *Clap* Is! *Clap* Secret! *Clap* Santa! *Clap* Time! *Clap*

@Ookla the Lass, @Ookla the Theoretical, @Symphematric, @Ookla the Kijetesantakalu, @Ookla of Anarchy and Chaos, @Ookla the Ballerina, @Ookla the Ferric, @Ookla The Raveness, @ookla the demon, @Ooklagard, @Ookla the Pianist, @Ookla the Taln Fan, @Elf, @Tesh, @MiaLaD10!!!!

Geeze, there are a LOT of you.

I'll PM you with your target soon(ish). Make sure not to tell anybody; the intrigue is all part of the fun!

HI!

It has come to my attention that Fadran isn't able to participate, since he's running it.

This is not allowed.

I would greatly appreciate it if people would make stuff for him so he can still have a Secret Santa kind of thing.

If you would like to help, PM me so it's still a surprise for him who's doing it.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Merry Christmas @ookla the demon. I can't draw but I can write. And so this poem was born.

Spoiler

Ode to Kelsier 

Oh Kelsier, the scarred hero. 

And Vin, your trusted disciple. 

By some she was called a weirdo 

But it was her blessed arrival. 

That saved the very world you loved. 

Well, she rather did Ruin it first. 

But out all all the misery and blood. 

A better world did emerge. 

And you, you guided it all, that's true. 

You shaped events and people to make it happen.

Made them all wise, wise fools.

Brought about a new world, though yours remained blackened.

You had lost so much. 

But you never forgot to smile. 

To hope, you did clutch.

Through all your horrible trials. 

Survive, survive, survive.

That was the word you clung to. 

Revived, revived, revived. 

The hope in the people around you. 

And so, survive you did.

Even through absolute, certain death.

Secrets upon secrets you hid.

Who knows what more secrets you've kept?

There you go! You did say you're a Sanderfan (big shocker) and this was what I could think of. I hope you like it :D

hey guys I am using a different account with a far different name on the doc so NOONE will know I am really (redacted) (redacted) my advisor says I should not give any national secrets away. too bad, anyways, 

@Elf here is a short thingy I wrote

Spoiler

The explosion rocked the station. Men and women ran around screaming. Soldiers streamed through killing anyone in their path. Children cried. The chaos of death ensued across the once peaceful space station.

“Pity.” whispered General Talori Rivits.

Sergeant Farrows turned. The two men stood upon a flotation platform above the fighting, blaster shots flew beside them but the blue energy shield that surrounded the platform protected the nearly fatal shots. “What did you say, General?”

Rivits smiled, “I merely stated pity that they woke up this morning thinking that they would have another perfect day, who could have known that this day would have brought so much bloodshed?”

The sergeant turned, this was unusual behaviour for his General. 

Rivits smiled even wider, “isn’t it delicious? The pain these people experience will be temporary, then they will have glories in the next life for being so accommodating to our men.”

The Sergeant shivered. “Yes sir” he responded.

“Move us closer,” commanded Rivits to Sergeant Farrows. Farrows moved his hand across a control sphere, the platform moved jauntily over towards where the battle was raging, or was it a battle if only one side was actually soldiers? 

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

hey guys I am using a different account with a far different name on the doc so NOONE will know I am really (redacted) (redacted) my advisor says I should not give any national secrets away. too bad, anyways, 

@Elf here is a short thingy I wrote

Hide contents

The explosion rocked the station. Men and women ran around screaming. Soldiers streamed through killing anyone in their path. Children cried. The chaos of death ensued across the once peaceful space station.

“Pity.” whispered General Talori Rivits.

Sergeant Farrows turned. The two men stood upon a flotation platform above the fighting, blaster shots flew beside them but the blue energy shield that surrounded the platform protected the nearly fatal shots. “What did you say, General?”

Rivits smiled, “I merely stated pity that they woke up this morning thinking that they would have another perfect day, who could have known that this day would have brought so much bloodshed?”

The sergeant turned, this was unusual behaviour for his General. 

Rivits smiled even wider, “isn’t it delicious? The pain these people experience will be temporary, then they will have glories in the next life for being so accommodating to our men.”

The Sergeant shivered. “Yes sir” he responded.

“Move us closer,” commanded Rivits to Sergeant Farrows. Farrows moved his hand across a control sphere, the platform moved jauntily over towards where the battle was raging, or was it a battle if only one side was actually soldiers? 

Oh, that last line is chilling. So one side were soldiers and the other side were the common folk, right? This is awesome!

Pardon me, I am a little bit confused. I wasn't your secret Santa, right? You just wanted me to read this? 

Please write a book about this and publish it, I will buy it.

12 hours ago, Elf said:

Merry Christmas @ookla the demon. I can't draw but I can write. And so this poem was born.

Hide contents

Ode to Kelsier 

Oh Kelsier, the scarred hero. 

And Vin, your trusted disciple. 

By some she was called a weirdo 

But it was her blessed arrival. 

That saved the very world you loved. 

Well, she rather did Ruin it first. 

But out all all the misery and blood. 

A better world did emerge. 

And you, you guided it all, that's true. 

You shaped events and people to make it happen.

Made them all wise, wise fools.

Brought about a new world, though yours remained blackened.

You had lost so much. 

But you never forgot to smile. 

To hope, you did clutch.

Through all your horrible trials. 

Survive, survive, survive.

That was the word you clung to. 

Revived, revived, revived. 

The hope in the people around you. 

And so, survive you did.

Even through absolute, certain death.

Secrets upon secrets you hid.

Who knows what more secrets you've kept?

There you go! You did say you're a Sanderfan (big shocker) and this was what I could think of. I hope you like it :D

oh my storms this is amazing!! thank you so much!!

10 hours ago, Symphematric said:

AWESOME :D

Do you mind if I repost this on my Instagram account? (With credit ofc)

ye go ahead

@ElfThis is going to have to work a bit differently than I planned.

I'm not much of a literature writer, but I can definitely write decent code. So I thought I'd chop up a quick code document and host it on a website. But it turns out hosting a website from pure html/css/js code was harder than I thought, especially from a Chromebook.

I've attached a file to this post (should have at least, should be a .html file). Go ahead and download it then you can open the file by double-clicking. It should open on your browser.

P.S the pictures are supposed to be on the very left of each 'post' but I looked at it on a larger display and it was a bit broken. (That's because I used page width in order to fix another problem, but then creating another) It should look okay on monitors 1400px or less

P.P.S this took a while because I was struggling to figure out website hosting, sorry

P.P.P.S I use some computer-y words, just PM me if I confuse you

Merry Belated Christmas!

pureBloodBlog.html

Edited by Symphematric