Lift’s Red Chicken

Highline

I’ve been wondering this too. It seems odd for a second colorful “chicken” to appear at Urithiru. How did it get there? Assuming it was brought there, who was the original owner? I have a hard time seeing a tropical bird finding its own way to a tower on top of a mountain. I also find it unlikely that someone would bring an Aviar all the way to Urithiru and not come looking for it- unless they wanted Lift to have it.

@Gingeriffic! I am pretty sure the original owner, or at least it’s current owner at that time was the guy with all the jewelry (presumably a Feruchemist) that was killed, since the way the red bird reacted suggested this. 

I have seen other speculating that this guy was the steward from the prologue. I don’t have the evidence the people gave for this on me, but I can look it up at some point if u want.

20 minutes ago, EvilIndian said:

@Gingeriffic! I am pretty sure the original owner, or at least it’s current owner at that time was the guy with all the jewelry (presumably a Feruchemist) that was killed, since the way the red bird reacted suggested this. 

I have seen other speculating that this guy was the steward from the prologue. I don’t have the evidence the people gave for this on me, but I can look it up at some point if u want.

Oh doy, right there in the same chapter. Those late night reading sessions take their toll.

I’ll keep an eye out for the origins of this original owner and why Mraize wanted him dead.