Leatherbounds... GONE!

Actually this may be good news. They were all sold completely out a few days ago when I checked, but still up. They were supposed to be getting a new batch in before the holidays. Team Dragonsteel may be getting ready to repost those. I'm only missing Hero of Ages at this point and had placed an order at BYU and they sold out before they fulfilled mine, hopefully that doesn't get lost in the shuffle once they get a restock.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Tortured said:

If you orders a Leatherbound now, would you get it before the holidays or have to wait until 2021?

Other than the kickstarter for the Way of Kings one, you can't even order a leatherbound right now. Which is the point of my post. So I don't even know.

They were on there for weeks, I think, just saying "Out of Stock." But now they've been removed from the store entirely, at least for now. You can't even see their pricing or product info or anything.

On 11/27/2020 at 7:00 PM, Ookla the Tortured said:

Probaly everyone just bought them. The kickstarter sold out in like ten hours. Sorry, bought mine on kickstarter so I don't know.

I must admit, I did a double take to see one Ookla apparently gloating over another Ookla over possession of leatherbound Cosmere books. And there are more Ooklas coming on board in the Welcome forum, too. What's going on here? Did Thundarr and Ariel discover a Star Wars style cloning vat? LOL.

For "fun" I checked on eBay for what the secondary market might have in terms of Cosmere leatherbound volumes. The good news, yeah, they're out there for sale. The bad news is, for $500 to $1200 each!

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313&_nkw=brandon+sanderson+leatherbound&_sacat=0

On 11/27/2020 at 3:25 PM, Ookla the Knight said:

Does anyone know why all of the leatherbounds have disappeared off of Brandon Sanderson's shop?

https://store.brandonsanderson.com/collections/signed-leatherbound-books

I was saving my money... I was here like a week or so ago and they were still up.

What's going on?

they're back.

4 hours ago, robardin said:

I must admit, I did a double take to see one Ookla apparently gloating over another Ookla over possession of leatherbound Cosmere books. And there are more Ooklas coming on board in the Welcome forum, too. What's going on here? Did Thundarr and Ariel discover a Star Wars style cloning vat? LOL.

For "fun" I checked on eBay for what the secondary market might have in terms of Cosmere leatherbound volumes. The good news, yeah, they're out there for sale. The bad news is, for $500 to $1200 each!

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313&_nkw=brandon+sanderson+leatherbound&_sacat=0

Storms. This one has 14 watching.

Spoiler

5fc55bd65e5c1_Screenshot2020-11-30at15_53_27.thumb.png.4aa4c17d4c3feb38f7e1212b842f515c.png

58 minutes ago, Ookla the Knight said:

Just bought one!

Woohoo! Good for you! Yay!

On 11/27/2020 at 6:25 PM, Ookla the Knight said:

Does anyone know why all of the leatherbounds have disappeared off of Brandon Sanderson's shop?

https://store.brandonsanderson.com/collections/signed-leatherbound-books

I was saving my money... I was here like a week or so ago and they were still up.

What's going on?

I just saw Warbreaker, Elantris and Mistborn on the site. Maybe they just need restocking!