Starborn42

Cuna is living proof Winzik lied. Winzik claimed that Spensa killed Cuna at the end of Starsight. Spensa actually hid them so that the people Winzik sent after them couldn’t find them. The fact that Cuna is alive should prove to the people of the Superiority that Winzik is a liar with  twisted intentions. I think that either Winzik will once again send people to kill them or the story will reach the people.

On 27. 11. 2020 at 9:12 AM, Starborn42 said:

Cuna is living proof Winzik lied. Winzik claimed that Spensa killed Cuna at the end of Starsight. Spensa actually hid them so that the people Winzik sent after them couldn’t find them. The fact that Cuna is alive should prove to the people of the Superiority that Winzik is a liar with  twisted intentions. I think that either Winzik will once again send people to kill them or the story will reach the people.

It would be interesting to see if there is any time jump between books and Morimur will be adult and retain memories about how Spensa saved them from delver, which is another of Cuna's lies. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 27/11/2020 at 8:12 AM, Starborn42 said:

The fact that Cuna is alive should prove to the people of the Superiority that Winzik is a liar with  twisted intentions.

This made me think: how much would change if Winzik were caught in one of his lies? His coup relies on people being more afraid of humans and delivers than they are of Winzik. 

Even if Cuna and Morriumur did prove definitively to the Superiority that Winzik is lying about Spensa’s actions, would that be enough?