The Marble Drops: About Bo Ado Mishram

Bigmikey357

We got so much lore in the latest volume that things are still clicking in my head even a week after reading.  One thing that really floors me when I think about it is the new information we got on Chaos' favorite Unmade.  So it turns out that her capture screwed up Roshar in general,  not just the Singers and their minds. It prompts me to ask a few questions based upon the new discovery. No answers yet, not even theories at this point,  but do feel free to speculate with me. 

So what were the Unmade before their corruption?  They were spren obviously,  still are in fact. But what was their ecological niche before Odium came along? Whatever they were before,  Bo's role must have been particularly important if her severed connection to Roshar both broke the minds of Singers and produced deadeyes for the first time ever. I'm sure they all served important roles but Bo's imprisonment seemed to have much more dire consequences than bottling up Nergaoul has.

Sja-Anat speaks of the Sibling as her cousin. The Sibling would have become an Unmade had Rabonial succeeded in her corruption.  From these 2 statements we know how Unmade came to be in the state they find themselves in and that the  Unmade are least is on par power-wise with thbother Godspren. So the question kinda lies in the Bondsmith numbers restrictions.  They can bond only 3, any more would be seen as seditious.  Does that mean what I think it means? Is a Bondsmith capable of forming a bond with an Unmade in a way that gives powers like a KR? I have an opinion on this topic at least. I believe that Unmade existed as Unmade before Ishar formed the Knights Radiant and he left them outside of the Bondsmith order. At the time of the organization's formation there were only three uncorrupted Godspren left (SF, NW, SIB) and those were the only ones allowed to grant the same powers he had.  But bonds to Unmade are still possible and still grant powers in a limited sort of way.  I think Dalinar's scarred body still having full range of motion when it's not supposed to makes more sense in that context. 

Now if the marble drops and Ms Mishram is freed would that restore all the Deadeyes at once? Would it fix Roshar's afterlife issues or would she need to be remade first? Would she immediately begin handing out forms of power like candy on Halloween? Could anyone convince her to switch sides like Sja-Anat and if so would we be able to add a 4th Bondsmith? 

Have at it boys and girls.