The Spookbloods (RoW & M:SH Spoilers)

Goatbringer

So this is less of a theory and more of a "huh, that would be neat, wouldn't it?" thought I had today. 

From Rhythm of War, one of the funnest cosmeric connections made is that 

Spoiler

Thaidakar, the leader of the Ghostbloods is almost definitely Kelsier. 

This got me to thinking - in the final part of Mistborn: Secret History, 

Spoiler

Kelsier appears to the now-Mistborn Spook and says he wants to figure out a way to get himself back into the Physical Realm. 

Considering Brandon has told us that similar-sounding names are usually done on purpose (I think the example is that the Worldsingers of Roshar and the Worldbringers of Scadrial are somehow connected), I was thinking that there's an obvious connection between these two: (the rest of my not-theory contained in the spoiler)

Spoiler

"Ghost" in Ghostbloods and Spook, like referring to "a spook" as a ghost. Considering this, is it possible (probable?) that Kelsier is not only the leader of the Ghostbloods, but the founder of the Ghostbloods - his team-up with Spook to find a way to get himself back into the Physical Realm and snatch away some good ol' Investiture from other planets to boot? I'm also thinking that Ghostbloods could have been a weird translation error between Scadrian languages and Rosharan, like "bird" and "chicken". Maybe they were named the Spookbloods to begin with, but since there is no direct translation into a Rosharan word, it became the Ghostbloods instead. 

Like I said, not much of a theory - but if that's the case, I'd be pretty happy!