Important character's in Mistborn era four who are alive now

Adolinalsium

Hoid is the main character, not Kelsier because I think he does era 3. I don't even think Odium or at least this owner of Odium because I think Odium dies in Stormlight and either someone else takes him or the bad guy is autonomy. Sorry for getting off track I can only also think of Harmony. Can't wait to hear your ideas.

17 minutes ago, Adolinalsium said:

Hoid is the main character, not Kelsier because I think he does era 3. I don't even think Odium or at least this owner of Odium because I think Odium dies in Stormlight and either someone else takes him or the bad guy is autonomy. Sorry for getting off track I can only also think of Harmony. Can't wait to hear your ideas.

Um, what? Where are you getting this info?

5 minutes ago, Commander Azure said:

I think he heard Hoid is in Era four and decided he is the main character. He will be one of them, but there may be others with more attention.  For the Odium thing, I believe that's his theory. I do think Odium will die or something similar by the end of SA two.

Anyone Ascending in the Stormlight Archive front and back five.

I did find this relevant WOB from, like, yesterday!

Spoiler

Questioner

Any other cameos we didn't know?

Brandon Sanderson

There are minor cameos to future important people in the cosmere that will eventually be made known. Those are all RAFOs.

Tor Instagram Livestream (Nov. 25, 2020)

So I'm just going to send this thread theorizing down the direction of people with "minor cameos" who will become important people of the cosmere in the future. Anyone come to mind? Only ones for me is people like Gavinor and Oroden from SA, but I assume their role, if any, has more to do with the rest of the SA rather than the future of the cosmere.

20 hours ago, Commander Azure said:

Sorryi meant Hoid is from my understanding a biggish character and the biggest we know will be there. With Odium is just a theory I don't know if others have done up with it but there are no facts. Same with Kelsier but back to characters.

11 hours ago, Ookla the Knight said:

Anyone Ascending in the Stormlight Archive front and back five.

I did find this relevant WOB from, like, yesterday!

Reveal hidden contents

Questioner

Any other cameos we didn't know?

Brandon Sanderson

There are minor cameos to future important people in the cosmere that will eventually be made known. Those are all RAFOs.

Tor Instagram Livestream (Nov. 25, 2020)

So I'm just going to send this thread theorizing down the direction of people with "minor cameos" who will become important people of the cosmere in the future. Anyone come to mind? Only ones for me is people like Gavinor and Oroden from SA, but I assume their role, if any, has more to do with the rest of the SA rather than the future of the cosmere.

I think some people from the different houses in Mistborn who are mentioned once or twice would make sense.

20 hours ago, Commander Azure said:

• 2 weeks later...