2 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:

I said this already, but I will be slightly inactive for the 4th and 5th, I will do my best to look at the thread but I won't post much.

2 hours ago, Ookla Fell From The Sky said:

Inactivity is alright, so long as you can post enough to avoid the filter. (And please get actions in if possible.)

Actually, I can probably make an exception to the filter if it's a pre-arranged inactivity... hmm. I'll think about it.

That's a single turn, or a night turn and a half a day turn. Overall, not a big issue so long as you announce it to the thread before you leave. People have been gone longer than that during a game and not died to a filter. :) Life happens.

1 minute ago, Ookla who goes DORIYAH!! said:

Sorry, I couldn't find it in the rules, how do you use actions? Is it in-thread or something else

It's in the GM PM. So when the game starts on Friday, I'll send a PM to everyone telling them what their role and alignment (ie Village as the Shin or Elims as Szeth's Cohort). If you have actions to submit, just respond to the PM saying which action you want to use and on whom. Just make sure you do it before rollover (and preferably a while before rollover...).

Not everyone will have a role or an action. Any Honorblade or Unique Role (except the Truthless) gives actions, and the Honorblades can be passed around to different players as an action, granting their set of actions to another player.

This is an announcement concerning my activity at game start. Due to a debate tournament [which I am definitely underprepared for], I will be busy at game start. The tournament runs past when I typically sleep, so odds are that I do not get on the Shard and simply go to sleep. The tournament extends to Saturday, so I will be unavailable in the morning as well. In conclusion, I will probably not be available for 16 hours after game start. My apologies for the inconvenience. [Also, I have a lot of tests and reviews and the like, so activity may be sporadic at best even after Saturday.] 

If you’re going to be inactive for long periods of time (more than 24 hours) do to scheduled conflicts, just let me know (in the GM PM) and I can probably stave off the filter for a cycle... not much longer.

But the filter needs 6 full days to kick someone out, so you all... should be okay?

I definitely feel that though - I had to schedule this around my own finals.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Ha, who studies for finals anymore? I just pay attention in class. I know I should study, but I've never really needed to.

OMG literally same! lol

Edit: I just pretend I do to make all the mere mortals feel less inadequate ;)

Edited by Quinn0928

9 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Okay, good. Wasn't sure if you'd think I'm crazy or not. :P

Nope! I even once turned in a first draft of an essay as my final paper for an English class and still got an A on it. 

Edit: This is the 69th post in this thread 

Edited by Quinn0928

Just now, Ookla the Grammatical said:

:) *laughing* Yeah, yeah. The problem is, I always have to make my first draft perfect.

If I try to make my first draft perfect, I end up being incapable of writing one at all.

If I don't try I tend to end up with a perfect first draft so it works out anyway