King of the Thread

Gak

king of the thread  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is The King

• Thaidakar The Ghostblood
    • Doomslug The Destroyer

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

because I think you and wizard are awesome people who would be great kings of the thread! one of you in the lead would be great.

but as for @Nameless no, by the forgotten gods I hope you don't become king nameless.

Why do you not wish me to have the position of ruler of this thread? Dost though fear I will be corrupted by power and abandon the way of the Chortle?

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

not.. not that, it's more that you are... you.

I am a loyal servant of the true Chortle. Perhaps you have a problem with this? Or do you just think I am incapable of competent rule?

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

no, it's not either of those. it's more of... well, how to describe it?

Perhaps you think my devotion to the Chortle is too extreme to be acceptable to the common outsider?

Edited by Nameless

no, it's more of your... nameless-osity.

And what is this 'Nameless-osity', that it should prevent me from ruling this thread with compassion and fairness, as the Chortle wills it?

Just now, Nameless said:

What is it? My personality? My appearance? My faith? My intelligence?

none of those... more of... something indistinct. like the reason everyone hates Thaidakar in TLT, it isn't just one thing, it's a combonation of random phrases and thoughts mismatched together like a sock bin.

none of those... more of... something indistinct. like the reason everyone hates Thaidakar in TLT, it isn't just one thing, it's a combonation of random phrases and thoughts mismatched together like a sock bin.

I see. So you resent me because my authority as High Inquisitor supersedes your own. Well, we all have our struggles. Regardless, it is not good for two representatives of the Chortle to run. We do not wish to split the vote. So I will rescind my nomination and instead throw my support behind @The Wandering Wizard.

Just now, Nameless said:

I see. So you resent me because my authority as High Inquisitor supersedes your own. Well, we all have our struggles. Regardless, it is not good for two representatives of the Chortle to run. We do not wish to split the vote. So I will rescind my nomination and instead throw my support behind @The Wandering Wizard.

that's not what I... never mind. anyways. im going to support @The Bookwyrm

these are the current candidates for the king of the thread, or you can reelect Thaidakar The Ghostblood

1. The Wandering Wizard The popular newcomer

2. The Bookwyrm The Wyrm of books

3. EmulatonStromenkiin i don't really have a good one for them

4. ????

there are 7 more nominations available, anyone and anything can be nominated, regardless of if they are real.

Edited by Gak
fixing typo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...