BenduLuke

Happy to Join.

Started thinking that Shalon and Legion are afflicted with remarkably similar condition. They both create new personas for new skills needed for new and past challenges.

So which is the schematic for the other?

Edited by BenduLuke
Trying to add auto inform of responces

Welcome to the Shard! So happy to have you join us! Interesting connection there! I haven't read Legion in a while but you're thinking of like his different aspects right and the way Shallan makes aspects for herself as well?

Honestly now that I think about it they do have a lot similarities good thinking! They are both like creating or using a version of themselves to accomplish things. While I would be inclined to say that Shallan was the original schematic because WoK was published first I think her separate identities might only come to light in WoR in which case Legion could serve as the original template.

Interesting comparison, perhaps someone will come along with a better answer here! As for auto informing of response you can click the green switch at the bottom of your post when making it saying Notify Me of Replies or you can follow the topic at the top right of the page to get notified if someone responds. Hope you enjoy the Shard!

Edited by Scout_Fox

• 2 weeks later...