Does anyone else ever dream about becoming a Knight Radiant?

Kvothe the Bloodless

Ok, so I've been reading RoW and I've been thinking of how cool it would be to become a Radiant. I honestly wouldn't even care too much about which spren I bonded with (but let's be real for a moment, bonding with an honorspren and becoming a Windrunner would be so cool). Does anyone else harbor fantasies of becoming a Knight Radiant, and if you did, what order/spren would you prefer.

Edited by Miles17

Storms yes! I litterally just woke up, and I was daydreaming about Radiant Blades. I was thinking that if I had one, Brandon would have to give me a cameo or a reference. ;) I was also thinking about how useful they would be in fights, chopping down trees, helping people get out of something when they are stuck, building passages, and a lot more things. Yes, I have always dreamed about flying, even before I was introduced to the SA. When I was introduced, my day-dreaming time doubled. I think I would be a Windrunner because, well, who wouldn't want to fly? 

57 minutes ago, jamesbondsmith said:

I don't find myself being a Radiant per se, but I do find myself thinking in terms of 'would this action I'm undertaking fulfil one of the Ideals'.

Yeah, I think along the lines of this, but I also dream of flying.

• 1 month later...

I know this is a late post but, I have imagined people around the world including me get strange powers that focus on each type of energy. For example, If I had the Kinetic energy focus, I can transform and make kinetic energy also I can make anything move like using the force. It would include making me be able to move lighting fast. And that at the point that is the furthest from civilisation (Somewhere in the south-east pacific) a new giant wave is building up and will sweep and go around the world many times till the energy people can stop it.