Hello Worldhoppers!

Starlight

Hi! I have just about finished every published cosmeare book so I'm joining the forums to ask and answer questions. I love having open discussions about things so I hope to have that here! I called us Worldhoppers as that's kind of what we are, no? We read about all of the different worlds and kind of visit them! Anyway, I hope to have fun on this site!

Welcome to the Shard Starlight! Well done finishing off everything Cosmere with that and RoW just out it is the perfect time for discussion! And man we love asking questions and having open discussions as well I think you are going to be perfect for us :D

I like your thinking there in a way we sortof are worldhoppers! Maybe we are like the couch-class worldhoppers though? Does that exist? :P The 17th Shard is also inspired by the Seventeeth Shard which you might enjoy reading about here!

What is your favorite Cosmere series? Hope you have an amazing time on the Shard!

Edited by Scout_Fox

8 hours ago, Starlight said:

Hi! I have just about finished every published cosmeare book so I'm joining the forums to ask and answer questions. I love having open discussions about things so I hope to have that here! I called us Worldhoppers as that's kind of what we are, no? We read about all of the different worlds and kind of visit them! Anyway, I hope to have fun on this site!

Welcome to the Shard! Glad you joined. Yeah, you should check out the Seventeenth Shard, they're really cool. What's your favorite Cosmere character?

On 11/23/2020 at 9:08 PM, Scout_Fox said:

Welcome to the Shard Starlight! Well done finishing off everything Cosmere with that and RoW just out it is the perfect time for discussion! And man we love asking questions and having open discussions as well I think you are going to be perfect for us :D

I like your thinking there in a way we sortof are worldhoppers! Maybe we are like the couch-class worldhoppers though? Does that exist? :P The 17th Shard is also inspired by the Seventeeth Shard which you might enjoy reading about here!

What is your favorite Cosmere series? Hope you have an amazing time on the Shard!

My favorite series would have to be The Stormlight Archives, its what really got me into Sandersons works and I think they are amazing works of art, though I think the first series to hit space age will be up there! What is your favorite Cosmere series?

Edited by Starlight

On 11/24/2020 at 5:30 AM, Ookla the Tortured said:

Welcome to the Shard! Glad you joined. Yeah, you should check out the Seventeenth Shard, they're really cool. What's your favorite Cosmere character?

My favorite character is either Hoid or Shallan, I love the stories surrounding them and I can't wait till we know more about Hoids origin! With all the revelation at the end of RoW I have become really invested in Shallan's story! What's your favorite Cosmere character?

Edited by Starlight

1 minute ago, Starlight said:

My favorite character is either Hoid or Shallan, I love the stories surrounding them and I can't wait till we know more about Hoids origin! With all the revelation at the end of RoW I have become really invested in Shallan's story! 

Cool! yeah, Hoid is just the best, and Shallan is awesome. btw, it's all good, but try not to double post(posting twice in a row), becauce we try not to spam. You can multi quote by just clicking on multiple quotes at the same time. Thanks. :)

1 hour ago, Starlight said:

My favorite series would have to be The Stormlight Archives, its what really got me into Sandersons works and I think they are amazing works of art, though I think the first series to hit space age will be up there! What is your favorite Cosmere series?

Ooh I would have to agree with you on the Stormlight fave! It's just so massive and wonderful it is absolutely awesome to read. It's really easy to write a huge book full of crap, it's a lot harder to right a huge book that somehow seems it isn't even long enough :D I do agree though seeing a futuristic time period will be really awesome as well. Welcome again!