Mobile Nonsense

Mat

Ok! Fun random thing I think could be fun until it dies out.

Basically, when you’re on mobile, on the keyboard there are those word slots at the top, right? So it can like predict what it thinks you’re going to say, and it almost never right. So what we’re gonna do is type a random cosmere character and then only use the middle word predicted by the device. Just go for a little while and see what happens.

Remember this only works on mobile :P 

Spoiler

Pattern is not a good thing to say that you are in a different direction to the pass point in a row is a little too much to do trash out of the trash but it’s not gonna happen to you and you don’t know orange green trash and orange orange is it ok cool I don’t think green is the one way that is just going on the other side of the driveway so I can get the stuff done and brown and orange orange and green orange orange is the one I want it to be a little green brown green orange orange is green brown

My phone has memorised a bunch of Cosmere and Shard related words, so let’s see how this turns out. What I wrote is in bold.

Jasnah is a meme thread that I don’t have. 

Szeth of the time I am Salad Day and the salad was dipped in green beans. 

Brandon Sanderson you know what to do with the school bus was in storage at the Shard.

And then I did myself because why not  

The Awakened Salad transformed the cake into a large spoon of the butter and butter in it with the butter and green tea and the butter and butter.

So what I have learned is that apparently we have a school bus stored somewhere around here, and my phone thinks about salad too much and it’s completely my fault. 

Edited by The Awakened Salad

Guest Somebody from Scadrial

Uh oh ok

Vyre the gym. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person.

That's one here another

Mistborn the same time as the most important thing in the world of the time. it is not the intended recipient of the day of the day.

Kaladin the same as the best way to get the best of luck to you and your business and the gym and then you can find the right to the gym. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I think my phone has problems with people being beautiful lol.

Adonalsium and the Investituren’t were in a row that the chain was roleblocked by a little more sense to me.

“Investituren’t”??????? Whaaaat???? Also, I think MR46 influenced this a lot :P “chain” “roleblocked” 

Edited by Danex

I have another one on a different phone

Investiture to the other side of the house and I have a lot of time to do so I'm going to be in the same room as he is not a good day for you to come home and get some rest and feel better soon and that he can get it to you by the end of the day I was in the middle of the night and I was wondering if you could send me a copy of the letter and I will be there at the same time I don't have a cat and a dog and a cat and a decent amount of time to get a new one

Truthless is a good idea but I think it’s a good idea to have a good idea of how to do it for a while and I think it’s a good idea to have a good idea to do it on the internet and I think it’s a good idea to have internet internet and internet internet access internet internet and internet internet access internet internet and internet internet access internet internet and internet internet access internet internet and internet.

Once upon a time in time and for all my life to go back in a row to go through a lot better then the app won’t let it get it in my head I think thoughts and it will the way that I would have been able with my friends in my new year old to go through it a little better but the game was great  and it is a great for a few minutes of my favorites but it’s kinda hard and it’s pretty it was just like I just like the same way to get it.

Unfortunately and I have no internet access internet internet and internet internet access internet internet and internet internet access internet internet and internet internet access internet internet and internet internet access internet internet and internet internet access internet internet and internet internet access internet internet and internet internet access internet internet and internet internet.

Huh. My auto-suggest is apparently obsessed with internet access.

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

14 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Mine eventually starts spitting out 'brown brown orange brown green brown orange green brown' and I have no idea why.

*Cough* SE *cough*

• 5 months later...

Brandon Brandon the other one I have to say that is a good thing to say when I am in a good place for the rest of the week I am going on the next week I am pewdiepie and orange then brown and orange brown green green blue yellow sue green blue blue green yellow yellow blue green yellow blue yellow yellow sue brown green yellow yellow sue green blue yellow yellow sue brown brown blue blue yellow sue brown blue green blue yellow yellow blue blue yellow sue brown green yellow sue green yellow blue blue green blue yellow sue brown blue green yellow yellow sue green yellow blue yellow sue green yellow sue yellow yellow sue brown blue blue yellow yellow blue yellow sue brown blue blue green yellow blue blue green green yellow blue yellow sue 

Um.... ok.

I promise I don’t watch pewdiepie.

Adonalsium I am the only person I can do it is a good idea for you and I will do that this weekend I will Listen and orange then brown blue blue yellow sue brown green green blue blue yellow sue brown blue green yellow yellow blue blue yellow yellow sue green yellow sue brown blue green yellow yellow sue brown green green yellow blue yellow yellow sue green yellow blue yellow sue brown 

?

Edited by Szeth_Pancakes

Roshar and the other side of the Fused and then proceeded with a knife to a double standard for a knife knife in a double post and a double post in a knife in a corner where the most honorable mention in his life was in the first place of a double standard of his own body and his wife had been a man in a long way for the rest of the life and the most powerful person of his character and the most honorable and he had seen him in the back half years before his life and he had a good life and his character in his character life in his character and character character was in the way he had a child in the life he had seen a lot more in the world of life in the life he had been a child and his father and he was never seen in the same way he had a life life he was a child and his father and he was a child and his father and he had to be to his

Wow! My guesser put Fused into it.

This is very interesting thing my phone wrote...

Invested a lot of kings and orange kings and the cheese that I have to go to for a little while I am pewdiepie is the one who has the cheese on it and I don’t have a cheese on the side and orange then orange brown blue blue yellow yellow blue blue green yellow blue yellow sue green blue yellow sue brown blue green yellow yellow... and et cetera.

You can tell I have a history class at the end.

Spoiler

Kaladin and the others were in a different direction as they are always in a place that we could use to their families to see the other types of spren in their families in Germany in a country of which we have never had given to their own families and the other types of spren families and the other people in Germany in their lives and their lives are the same time in Germany Russia Germany in Russia Russia and Germany Germany in Russia Germany Germany in the world trade and trade organization trade in Germany in the world war in Russia Russia trade in Germany.

• 3 months later...
Spoiler

Lightsong de los dos I que me han hecho pasar I de los and que he tenido que ver en el mundo del cine en el cine I am so grateful for your note and your comments about me know that things are going well and that helped you get a better solution for your help 

LOL i dont even write in spanish that much

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I have a base for you to do anything to get me a little bit of a justification for this game as well as the dreadeth white k and the Returned to the Melee is a little bit of a justification for this game. The first one to make it so you don't need help when you have to get the Macguffin to work with full time job training or training and learning skills to learn something new about your message to the community murdering your own safety or your own safety and to be sure that you can do it in the first time. So the back whoever's going through the floor was like that I think it matters that way they are going t the people that I am in need are a few people n a very small number that we should go check on to Matrim the new meme for a few weeks now but it. 

The LiViNg is not quite the right person but it’s a pretty cool idea for the people who have the right idea and the idea that is a pretty cool place for me and the people that in person and people that don’t want people that don’t know who is there and that don’t want people that don’t know what if you guys don’t think that you are going on that it would happen if they are not there for the past two days I have to go read the books for a few weeks now but they have no one to read it to them in a few weeks I have no one who has met them them but they don’t want them in there a little too long lol I don’t think I can get it lol I think I have some stuff that in my room and I’m just trying not a big deal but I’m just really tired of the clothes and stuff.

Edit: the LiViNg part was natural. I just started with “The” and my phone filled in from there.

Edited by Ookla the Confused

• 1 year later...

@The Bookwyrm of team fortress two we fix thistle seed oil benefits of hat simulator game is a joke and fanbase of the following statements about your momit's just a refresh rate of no importance to read this pie and best served with this pie crust pizza and a half of the following are all the same to read the bible.

Hehe this is fun

17thshard.com is a great place to be when Fýonn forced her to attend a ball or something like that bruh she is a competitive bagpiper and she is cold or windy and she is cold or windy and is not in line for any important position in the area of the eye to eye surgery and surgery on the table for the cream puff plate at the end of the table and off to do my important business do you have that takes place under a table or a performer or a performer or a performer or a 

Lol 17thshard.com is the first thing it recommended to me

Ooh fun! 

kaladin and I don't have a lot of sense of humor.

dalinar is the best for you and your family is nice.

Morningtide and the girls were so excited to see you guys and decide to go to the gym. 

Roshar is going well with the kids and the kids and the kids and the kids and the kids and the kids.......

So! Kaladin isn't funny and neither am I, Dalinar is nice and will compliment your family, apparently "me and the girls" would like to go to the gym! Please no I hate going to the gym :P , and Roshar is a really great place with ALL OF THE CHILDREN

Bet:

Kelsier will have a good time at his new job in a couple weeks if he’s able and will have some good news to tell the truth to his fans 

Sazed for a few weeks and he is a good man and he is the one that is the most valuable asset in this club right out there in front and I am very proud to have been a member for the team 

TenSoon is good night love love your love love to miss y’all guys too and I’ll see if I have a good time for tomorrow and I’ll send it back in the next few weeks I have church for Christmas Day and I’ll have to ask for a little more but then I’ll be home.

… oooookayyy then… this is fun

Wyndle and the sun and I will come over.

Brightness Kholin and the beast in a few weeks so we just can’t stop it but it looks good to be safe but it is really like the internet to be able to do that this again but it will definitely not happen.

Cremling thank you for the internet.

Susebron is going on the opal of her and life and I think I can trust you in person I love you and I hope I don’t understand why I don’t have to tell me that I am just a very strange woman who I know and she keeps saying she doesn’t even need help with her anymore but she keeps telling you to tell her that you have never thrown up.

Renarin you know I am just going through the opal deception I am just going through and I don’t know what I want. 

… so true though :P 

Harmony is so cute I think it’s a cool way of me to get a new job for the opal.

WHAT IS IT WITH OPALS?

Moash the door is unlocked and I have to go to the store and get the money for the rest of the day.

Kaladin and the doppelgangers are you doing this is the best way to get rid of the story of the story of the story of the story.

Vin is the best way to get rid of the story of the story.

I think I broke mine. It wants to get rid of a story.