Hello, Radiants!

IrishXplosion

2 minutes ago, IrishXplosion said:

Thank you!! I have read everything except for White Sand and a few entries in Arcanum Unbound lol. My favorite book has to Oathbringer and I’m 1000% on the Moash hate train lmao. How about you?

Cool. Umm. I haven't quite finished RoW, so I'm not sure if its my favorite yet. Right now, I think I'll say my favorite is Way of Kings, and my least character there is probably...Roshone. Not sure why he's my least favorite though

1 hour ago, IrishXplosion said:

My name is Trevor and this is my first time posting! I finished RoW and I just had to make an account so I can join in on the discussion! I only know a couple of Cosmere fan irl, so I’m excited to meet some people that love and study the Cosmere as well! 

Awesome! Yeah. I don't know a single other Sanderfan irl. What's you favorite character?

Edited by Bearer of all agonies

Welcome to the Shard Trevor! Delighted to have you here with an introduction on your first post so we can get you the proper intro razzle dazzle :P

It is the perfect time to be discussing RoW so awesome to have you join and hope you find some awesome discussion to get in on! Not having many friends to discuss Cosmere with in person is quite a common ailment for us Sharders. That is why it is perfect to have you join so you can come discuss with all of us!

Where did you start reading the Cosmere and do you wish you had started elsewhere? Look forward to talking with you as well! :D