Release party readings

Czernobog

7 hours ago, StormingTexan said:

Just read it. Whoa...

Tbh I really don't know if it raises more questions than it answers or not.

Spoilers for it below/My take on it below. He really did mean big ass potential spoilers considering how much we can probably infer from the story.

Spoiler

My guess is the second alien is a future Skybreaker (asking about local laws, etc), but the talk of fighting to prove yourself/the violet light has me think there's some Odium stuff there as well? Definitely from Roshar considering they talk about having gems. Could be Parshendi but I'm not sure considering everyone from Roshar is meant to be pretty tall and that's only gonna be heightened by modern medicine. Honestly only reinforces my guess that odium and honour are gonna end up combined as War but idk.

Also Shard Guns = way too cool.

As for the Ones Above, they give me Southern Scadrian vibes considering the face ornamentations and talking about masks. Tho we don't know a lot about their culture so it's iffy. Definitely from Scadrial tho considering the real clear allusion to Allomancy with their launch pad.

9 hours ago, Harkain said:

Tbh I really don't know if it raises more questions than it answers or not.

Spoilers for it below/My take on it below. He really did mean big ass potential spoilers considering how much we can probably infer from the story.

Hide contents

My guess is the second alien is a future Skybreaker (asking about local laws, etc), but the talk of fighting to prove yourself/the violet light has me think there's some Odium stuff there as well? Definitely from Roshar considering they talk about having gems. Could be Parshendi but I'm not sure considering everyone from Roshar is meant to be pretty tall and that's only gonna be heightened by modern medicine. Honestly only reinforces my guess that odium and honour are gonna end up combined as War but idk.

Also Shard Guns = way too cool.

As for the Ones Above, they give me Southern Scadrian vibes considering the face ornamentations and talking about masks. Tho we don't know a lot about their culture so it's iffy. Definitely from Scadrial tho considering the real clear allusion to Allomancy with their launch pad.

Pretty much exactly what I thought.