Oldest siblings!

4 hours ago, Kobold King said:

Eldest of five, with about a decade and a half's distance between me and the youngest. I'm almost in the "honorary uncle" zone.

Awesome! I have a sister who is two years younger and a brother who is four years younger.

Hey I can join! Oldest of 4 with a 5 year gap between me and my youngest sister.

I kinda wish I wasn’t the oldest though...there are a few perks sure, but I think the cons outweigh the pros.

I do get my own car for a while though, so that’s fun. Best ‘being oldest’ perk so far. Once my siblings start being able to drive we’ll have to share, but for now it’s all mine. 

On 11/26/2020 at 1:03 PM, Ookla the Disproportionate said:

I do get my own car for a while though, so that’s fun. Best ‘being oldest’ perk so far. Once my siblings start being able to drive we’ll have to share, but for now it’s all mine. 

Hehe. I'm the eldest of five, but my younger sister is probably going to get her license before I do.

Actually, come to think of it, she does a lot of the "oldest sibling" stuff. I just kinda read in the background...

Edited by Ookla the Monk

17 minutes ago, Ookla the Antagonist said:

I'm the eldest. But I only have one brother(and so many of you have 4 or even 5 sibling how could a house even function with so many people?)

I have two siblings, and I think it is the perfect number for my family.