Ask me some stuff, I suppose. If you want to.

Tesh

I made one of these about three years ago. (Maybe two.)

I made another one!

Ask me anything. I'll try to give genuine advice if it is wanted, answer questions about myself, or some other stuff, as I know random stuff about a really wide variety of random stuff.

Warning: I'll give long answers.

3 hours ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

What’s your favorite cosmere book?

What’s your favorite non cosmere book?

Whats your favorite rep title?

Whats your favorite number?

1. The Way of Kings (it was my first so it has a special place in my heart), but it might be getting replaced by Rhythm of War.

2. THIS IS A HARD QUESTION. The Book Thief, maybe? The original Percy Jackson series? Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children? Frankenstein? Six of Crows? White Fang? The Giver? I don't know!!! I usually say that The Way of Kings is my favorite book in general, but take away the Cosmere And there's nothing for me to rely on...

3. Scadrian waffle cook (or whatever that one is called.)

4. 552 or 16.

Just now, Tesh said:

1. The Way of Kings (it was my first so it has a special place in my heart), but it might be getting replaced by Rhythm of War.

2. THIS IS A HARD QUESTION. The Book Thief, maybe? The original Percy Jackson series? Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children? Frankenstein? Six of Crows? White Fang? The Giver? I don't know!!! I usually say that The Way of Kings is my favorite book in general, but take away the Cosmere And there's nothing for me to rely on...

3. Scadrian waffle cook (or whatever that one is called.)

4. 552 or 16.

Storms. This is the exact thing that is happening ot me right now.

Litterally just read the book thief for Writlit, loved it. Percy Jackson was the series that got me into read, so it has a special place in my heart. I love the giver and peculiar children, they are in my top twenty nonSanderson books.

I know, that one is awesome.

Nice!

13 hours ago, The Awakened Salad said:

If you had to be a hybrid of two animals, what animals would you choose?

Do you smile with your mouth open or closed?

How are you?

What colour do you think best represents you?

1. A macaw and a cat.

2. Both, but usually open.

3. Eh... Better than I have been in a while.

4. Gray, probably. Maybe a sort of blueish gray.

10 hours ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

What is The Lopen?

Fantastic.

22 minutes ago, Tesh said:

1. A macaw and a cat.

2. Both, but usually open.

3. Eh... Better than I have been in a while.

4. Gray, probably. Maybe a sort of blueish gray.

Fantastic.

Good answer. 

What is A STIK? (yes, I spelled it that way on porpuse.)

I have five questions.

1) What is that bird as your profile pic?

2) Did you get to part four of Rhythm of War yet?

3) Do you know where my wallet is, if not can you help me find it?

4) When did you start writing and what was your first real story in your opinion?

5) I teleported bread.

5 hours ago, Ookla the Knight said:

1) What is that bird as your profile pic?

2) Did you get to part four of Rhythm of War yet?

3) Do you know where my wallet is, if not can you help me find it?

4) When did you start writing and what was your first real story in your opinion?

5) I teleported bread.

1. That's Tien the kiwi bird. Kiwi birds are New Zealand's national bird, and I love them. They're huge, flightless, and have nostrils at the end of their beak. They also have the largest egg in proportion to their body size. (Google kiwi bird egg. It's crazy.)

2. NO. I'M GOING SO SLOWLY AND IT'S STUPID. I'M STILL ONLY IN PART TWO. I'd be a lot further along if we hadn't gone skiing yesterday. I only managed to read one chapter.

3. I do not. I apologize. And I'd love to help. Where did you last have it?

4. Third grade. I wrote a story about a lady who swallowed a frog. I wrote it in my journal, and when my teacher read it, she basically said, "this is fun. But I want you to write about yourself in this." Maybe not that, because it was just a solid chunk of dialogue with a few sounds. Maybe The Bird, which I wrote in fourth grade. It's about fifteen pages long, and I don't even know how to explain what it's about. I still have both the Frog and The Bird printed out. And they were bound by my awesome elementary school librarian. I signed them too. Since then I've actually written a few half decent things, started a ton of novels, and finished quite a few short stories.

5. Congrats! Can I have some?

1 minute ago, LiftIRL said:

1) What should you do with a drunken sailor?
2) Read any non cosmere Sandrson content?
3) Uhhhm musicals? yes no or eh?
4) Ever cosplayed? If not, ever considered it? If not, Favorite youth halloween costume?

1. Make him walk the plank. I guess.

2. As in stuff on the Shard? I've read some of the writing posted by other people, and looked into a few role plays, but that's it.

3. Yes. My favorites are The Phantom of the Opera and Les Miserables. Original London cast recording in both cases. The movies are okay, and the books are better than the musicals in both cases. And the 1925 movie of Phantom is my favorite adaptation. I also love Wicked, Hamilton, Dear Evan Hansen, Newsies (the movie) and a few others, but those are at the top of my list.

4. Not unless you count Halloween. I'm slowly making progress on my mistcloak, so hopefully I can soon! 

30 minutes ago, LiftIRL said:

Favorite Sanderson Non cosmere content- like Skyward, The rithmitist, Alcatraz and.... IDK I only read skyward so i don't really know. and NICEEE on everything else.

Hm... I love Alcatraz. It aligns perfectly to my sense of humor. But Skyward is also great... And I love Legion... So... All of them?

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Ookla the Groovy said:

Is there something you really really want for Christmas?

If you could go live on the International Space Station for 3 days, would you?

What (if any) is your most prominent filler word when you talk?

A sword. That's not happening, though. :(

Maybe. I don't know. Depends on how much school I'd miss.

Uh... I have no idea. I talk in different ways around different people.

25 minutes ago, Ookla the Rōnin said:

A sword. That's not happening, though. :(

Maybe. I don't know. Depends on how much school I'd miss.

Uh... I have no idea. I talk in different ways around different people.

Oh man! Do you mind if I ask why?

Say you wouldn’t miss school, and you don’t need to spend any time outside of the three days preparing.

That’s fair. 

10 minutes ago, Ookla the Groovy said:

Oh man! Do you mind if I ask why?

They said that if I wanted one, I'd have to buy it myself. And I currently do not have a job.

11 minutes ago, Ookla the Groovy said:

Say you wouldn’t miss school, and you don’t need to spend any time outside of the three days preparing.

Then yes, I would.

Maybe.

(Going into space is absolutely terrifying, but if I was sure nothing bad would happen, then yes, I'd do it.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Rushu42 said:

How would you describe your sense of humor?

If you had to pick one of the five senses to lose, which would it be and why?

What's the book that you're currently reading?

1. I find everything funny. Except really dirty jokes... I love Napolean Dynamite humor, and deep history or English jokes. Pretty much everything.

2. Probably taste. It's a little useless. And then I would eat anything. And I'd probably be less inclined to eat a lot of junk. And I like all my other senses, they're pretty useful.

3. I'm reading five right now. I keep a list in my signature. (But I need to add Animal Farm...)