Let's go find a dragon

Tesh

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

She followed, and started doing the hopping thing again. She was able to do it pretty darn quickly.

They reached a kitchen, and Val gestured at Ni. "Veila, meet Ni. Ni, meet Veila." She turned to Veila and whispered into her ears. "He doesn't talk, like... at all, so..."

@S4S

59 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Veila, meet Ni. Ni, meet Veila."

55 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"Hi!" She waved.

As though waking from a dream, Ni shivered slightly on his wooden chair as he focused his attention towards the door. Appearing slightly dazed and distracted, the hooded boy glanced around the room briefly before looking towards Valzwyn and another new person, Veila. With a soft exhale, Ni waved at the two of them.

8 hours ago, Tesh said:

"I haven't had any involvement with the religion for years," Talnic said carefully, making sure not to mention Rine. "I hardly remember any of the doctrine." He paused for a moment. "How should we go about contacting this... Entity?"

@Onimur

"I don't remember how the SpR Realm's gateways work." Said Gal, opening one of the notebooks he brought and flipping through it. " Let's see... You already have the connection, but we want to open it from both sides, right? So... Aha!" He stops flipping and turns the notebook around, showing Talnic it's content.

"You see, it says here that for some unknown reasons, the Spiritual Realm is timeless but still has a dimension of space, unlike the Ideas Realm. So, all we need to do is to find the right place to contact this entity, since time doesn't matters! That's a relief. You won't believe how annoying is that, to have to wait to the right moment, and then, it f you miss it..." He shook his head.

"Well, I don't know where is the nearest spiritual gate, so we'll have to see about that. Maybe there's a list in a book in the library..."

First, I think there should be gates other than the Obelisk, though they will mulfunction without it. Zanidar will know about them - actually, there probably is one not too far from Zemel, with the demons being around there. I won't take the freedom of deciding myself where other gates can be found.

1 hour ago, Trutharchivist said:

"I don't remember how the SpR Realm's gateways work." Said Gal, opening one of the notebooks he brought and flipping through it. " Let's see... You already have the connection, but we want to open it from both sides, right? So... Aha!" He stops flipping and turns the notebook around, showing Talnic it's content.

"You see, it says here that for some unknown reasons, the Spiritual Realm is timeless but still has a dimension of space, unlike the Ideas Realm. So, all we need to do is to find the right place to contact this entity, since time doesn't matters! That's a relief. You won't believe how annoying is that, to have to wait to the right moment, and then, it f you miss it..." He shook his head.

"Well, I don't know where is the nearest spiritual gate, so we'll have to see about that. Maybe there's a list in a book in the library..."

If there are gates other than the Obelisk, it would be between two realms, never three, and it wouldn't hold any power of connection. Lastly, as the realms begin to drift apart over the next few weeks than these gates will weaken.

9 hours ago, S4S said:

As though waking from a dream, Ni shivered slightly on his wooden chair as he focused his attention towards the door. Appearing slightly dazed and distracted, the hooded boy glanced around the room briefly before looking towards Valzwyn and another new person, Veila. With a soft exhale, Ni waved at the two of them.

"Can we explore the secret rooms now?" She was very excited.

9 hours ago, S4S said:

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

"Can we explore the secret rooms now?" She was very excited.

"Of course! The first one is in this room."

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

Just now, Random Bystander said:

"Oh. That makes sense." She sounded a bit disappointed. She kept looking, but couldn't find it.

"The secret passage..." Val said, pulling open a rather large cupboard, "is right back here." She pushed the backboard like a button; it retracted, then fell into a slot, revealing a secret tunnel.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"The secret passage..." Val said, pulling open a rather large cupboard, "is right back here." She pushed the backboard like a button; it retracted, then fell into a slot, revealing a secret tunnel.

She gasped, and then immediately went inside. "Onward!" She said dramatically.

On the ground, Rylan stirred. He saw the face of Elara, heard her voice crying out to him in fear. He saw her body, bleeding and broken at his feet. A thousand images flooded his mind, a thousand melodies, each appearing for but a moment before vanishing. And then he heard a voice. Piercing, rumbling like thunder, shaking Rylan to his very core;

"You cannot hide from me. You cannot run from me. I am the last face you shall ever see, the last voice you shall ever hear. I will watch you die, even as I watched her die."

Rylan gasped awake, shuddering. He slowly sat up and calmed himself, before looking about to see where he was.

I don't remember who's still close to Rylan...

4 hours ago, Onimur said:

On the ground, Rylan stirred. He saw the face of Elara, heard her voice crying out to him in fear. He saw her body, bleeding and broken at his feet. A thousand images flooded his mind, a thousand melodies, each appearing for but a moment before vanishing. And then he heard a voice. Piercing, rumbling like thunder, shaking Rylan to his very core;

"You cannot hide from me. You cannot run from me. I am the last face you shall ever see, the last voice you shall ever hear. I will watch you die, even as I watched her die."

Rylan gasped awake, shuddering. He slowly sat up and calmed himself, before looking about to see where he was.

Y'know... I think everyone just left the unconscious guy alone on the ground...

48 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

Y'know... I think everyone just left the unconscious guy alone on the ground...

Oh no...

Rylan slowly stood, and instinctively took a step back when he saw the body of the dragon beside him. After being sure it wasn't moving, Rylan looked up towards the tower. Grimacing, he rubbed his cut wrist, and then called out in songlike Faldaan,

"Is... Is anyone there? There's a dead dragon here and I don't remember killing it."

Communication is going to be an issue... I'm going to say Faldaan sounds similar to Elvish but the conjugation is horribly off, and most words won't make sense to any of you.

Oops, I thought he was on the roof of the tower. My bad.

43 minutes ago, Onimur said:

Rylan slowly stood, and instinctively took a step back when he saw the body of the dragon beside him. After being sure it wasn't moving, Rylan looked up towards the tower. Grimacing, he rubbed his cut wrist, and then called out in songlike Faldaan,

"Is... Is anyone there? There's a dead dragon here and I don't remember killing it."

Hearing a distant voice from down at the base of the tower, Talnic poked his head over the side. The man who had appeared earlier had woken, and was standing. There was no one else Talnic could see, so he decided to go down to him.

"I'll start making my way down," he shouted. Talnic then turned back to Gal, and began moving to the stairs. "Where do you think we could find one of these places? Would you be willing to help me find one once we finish... whatever it is we're doing?"

@Trutharchivist