Let's go find a dragon

Tesh

1 minute ago, Knight of Iron said:

"Oh." Then, for the sake of Valzwyn and Cara, he added. "Me neither."

"Although, I do have a photographic memory. And this weird thing called perfect pitch." She shrugged. "Not that perfect pitch is very useful to me, but I'll take what I can get."

9 hours ago, Trutharchivist said:

"... In theory. In practice, you are probably under the influence of an unknown entity. If the prophecy started when you still followed the Satheth, it might be an entity connected to this religion, though if they don't have some doctrine about prophecies it's probably not the case. You have a Connection, anyway, and we probably should try to use it to contact your entity."

Gal stops. He seems to lose some of reluctance, and slowly starts to show real interest in the topic.

"I haven't had any involvement with the religion for years," Talnic said carefully, making sure not to mention Rine. "I hardly remember any of the doctrine." He paused for a moment. "How should we go about contacting this... Entity?"

@Onimur

Would now be a good time for Rylan to wake up, do you think? Or do you want to wait for a bit longer?

Edited by Tesh

Just now, Random Bystander said:

"I've never really interacted with people my age for very long at all. Actually, I don't typically interact with people in general."

"Well... we're changing that. Here and now. I've decided that you're going to be my friend now." She stuck out her hand. "My name is Valzwyn. Yours?"

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Nice to met you, Veila!" Val shook her head. "Want a tour of the secret rooms of this place? I guess you already found your way through the tower proper."

She grinned, her eyes sparkling. "There are secret rooms?!" She said enthusiastically. "That's awesome!"