New here, with a question

hyuuy6

Hello everyone who is here. I've been reading Sanderson's works fro a while now but (with the exception of getting access to Aether of Night) I've never been active on the 17th Shard. To be honest, I'm not sure how active I'm going to be even after this. I'm pretty bad at keeping up with things that aren't constantly pinging me. I'm here to introduce myself, for reference if I continue to be active, and to ask a question. As I've read through the cosmere, and as I've read through past WoBs in failed attempts at answers, I have compiled a list of questions about the books. Is there a place to put these to ask for answers, or do I just hold out until I end up in the same place and time as an event where I can ask him in person? Thanks if you answer, no problem if you don't.

I'm here now, for now

4 minutes ago, hyuuy6 said:

Hello everyone who is here. I've been reading Sanderson's works fro a while now but (with the exception of getting access to Aether of Night) I've never been active on the 17th Shard. To be honest, I'm not sure how active I'm going to be even after this. I'm pretty bad at keeping up with things that aren't constantly pinging me. I'm here to introduce myself, for reference if I continue to be active, and to ask a question. As I've read through the cosmere, and as I've read through past WoBs in failed attempts at answers, I have compiled a list of questions about the books. Is there a place to put these to ask for answers, or do I just hold out until I end up in the same place and time as an event where I can ask him in person? Thanks if you answer, no problem if you don't.

I'm here now, for now

Um, you can try doing it in the Cosmere Questions Thread, and see if anyone else has found an answer. if nobody does, then I have no idea.

Welcome to the Shard! So happy to have you come join us if you've been a Sanderson fan for a while! Didn't see an Aether request from you over in the topic so here's the link in case you would like to request one :D 

Delighted to have you make an introduction so we can learn a little about you even if you don't think you will be that active! I mean I would say it's the Shard how can you not be active but we may be a little biased :P What has been your favorite series so far?

Honorless and Aspiring have it right on the money there for where to put questions. This is exactly what the Shard is so amazing for is you can ask questions anytime to all our wonderful members and don't have to wait just for events! Hope you enjoy the Shard!