Now-amusing RoW Mraize quote regarding Mr T

Czernobog

Mraize came off to me in this book like a very little pawn, who believes himself to be important but has little true power. And what we've seen in the past reinforces this. What are the GB's greatest actions when it comes to Mraize? Killing a bunch of random porters, grabbing Shallan's brothers from the middle of nowhere. Oh! And capturing a 13 year old girl without Stormlight! Yay, powerful Mraize, totally.

Iyatil seemed a bit more interesting, she could be a good person (don't know as haven't seen her enough). But Mraize always seemed a black hole with big aspirations and little power. 

2 hours ago, WhiteLeeopard said:

Mraize came off to me in this book like a very little pawn, who believes himself to be important but has little true power. And what we've seen in the past reinforces this. What are the GB's greatest actions when it comes to Mraize? Killing a bunch of random porters, grabbing Shallan's brothers from the middle of nowhere. Oh! And capturing a 13 year old girl without Stormlight! Yay, powerful Mraize, totally.

Iyatil seemed a bit more interesting, she could be a good person (don't know as haven't seen her enough). But Mraize always seemed a black hole with big aspirations and little power. 

This was my take on him. I suspect he’s in quite a lot of trouble now. Which is what usually happens to men like him eventually.

Well he did lure out Ash in Oathbringer but all in all I've been getting steadily less impressed with him as the series has progressed.

I wonder about all his trophies, are they genuinely as impressive as they seem or is the truth of how he acquired them rather lackluster?