Your Weirdest Ship

HorneaterStew

So I've never been one for ships, preferring to see how they play out. I've particularly been against anyone being shipped with Kaladin, especially Shallan. 

However, after RoW, I've found a ship that I wish would set sail even though there is a 0% chance of seeing it happen. Kaladin & Rushu, AKA Rushadin/Kalashu. 

I couldn't stop thinking about it each time we saw Rushu from Navani's perspective. 

Thoughts and other weird ships?

Edited by HorneaterStew
Typo

Just now, HorneaterStew said:

I could see that happening, there's precedent for it in the Herdazians & Horneaters. 

Exactly :) someone mentioned in another thread that if somehow Leshwi is able to form a Radiant bond, her malen body would change to fit her femalen identity and they might even be able to have a hybrid child who could be mature (because of singer fast aging) by the back 5. I liked that idea.

Just now, Realmatic Shadow said:

Only if it's a poly group with Shallan in there as well

Okay so- yeah, no, I am not a shipper of that... :P. 
I don't think that Kaladin and Shallan are a good match. I do admit I used to ship them (maybe for a small time back when I read Words of Radiance) but that would only work with a completely healthy version of them where their mental illnesses aren't bringing them down more- 

I got...a little sidetracked there...

Anyways- :P.

@LiftIRL I love the shallan , adolin , kaladin ship too. Although I was actually hoping for Veilladin and shalolin. So it would be a foursome I guess. 

Also khrisnah. Hmmmmm that might still happen. Can't believe I didn't think of it. 

My ship was Jasnadin but welp hoid ruined that. I, like ,rayse will hate him forever for that. 

Now my new ship is Sylladin. Syl can be pulled into the Physical realm by ishar and well , she's a shapeshifter , she might be able to actually imitate human anatomy to a T.

Hmmm , I mean syl and kaladin are already soulmates. I am totally behind it. 

Hmm I wonder if thier children would be the Siah Aimians. Half Spren half human and capable of shapeshifting. Hmmmm, well got a new theory too

I used to ship Kaladin and Shallan and a little part of me still wishes that's possible but honestly I no longer want to see them together. They have to much problems and I don't think they are in the right place to be in the relationship. And I don't like Shallan and Adolin; Adolin and Maya make so much more sense (even more than Kaladin and Syl in my opinion. I could accept Kaladin and Syl, but that would be really weird).

My new ship is Kaladin and Rsyn. They are both brave, they care about people, they had their share of difficulties. I think they would understand each other.

If I had to ship Kaladin with anyone at this point it would be Cord. Though as of the end of this book he seems to be doing okay on his own, with Syl as best friend and companion. It would be kind of funny to see Adolin continue to tease him about being Alethkar's most eligible bachelor, while Kal remains totally oblivious to the ladies lined up outside his door.

I am new to the forum, and I just want to thank everyone here for the wonderful ship names. My favorite name being shakadolin. This name must be, even if the three of them won't be.

Generally, I would really like to see a major lead end up single, not due to inability to find a match, but because they came to a place where they are truly complete in their own selves. 

That said, pairs I'd be very pleased to see include Kaladin and Leshwi, Cord and Rysn, and Lift and Gawx (I'm pretty he's had a crush on her for years, and is just waiting for her to notice him).

10 hours ago, LiftIRL said:

If anyone knows anything about me is that I adore shakadolin as Adolin Has Two Hands, Kaladin and Shallan are friends. but i didnt put it i because i do not consider it weird, and also have been shipping it for. agesss now so.

Ah, yeah. Okay, I can get on board with Adolin romantically with Kaladin and Shallan, but Kaladin and Shallan just being friends :P.

I like Kal-Adolin- Shallan whether as a throuple or an angle around Adolin

I like Syladin too.

I don't hate Leshwi and Kaladin.

I quite like Azure-Szeth, as if anyone can understand him the lady with the experience with Vasher can.

Most of all, I ship Moash with Nightblood. Specifically Moash's heart with Nightblood's point

2 hours ago, IndigoAjah said:

Most of all, I ship Moash with Nightblood. Specifically Moash's heart with Nightblood's point

Sexy!

I thought my Kaladin x Leshwi feeling were weird but apparently they're not so - i don't think I have weird ships, actually.

Navani/Raboniel has been named as well.

Is it ok to ship Notum with a Radiant bond? Because I'll bet my gemheart that he's going to make a new Windrunner soon.

Navani and Raboniel have SUCH great chemistry.  My head canon is definitely that Raboniel started to have a little flame going for Navani, and you can't convince me otherwise (please don't ask Brandon this - I could really do without the WoB lol).

Also, I started as a Shadolin fan, became a Kadolin fan, and now I think I'm into Shakadolin as SAK.  I just really like the dynamic of the three of them as friends even, and Adolin has SUCH strong chemistry with both of them.  I also suck at decisions, so it's nice not to have to decide b/c Adolin has two hands :).