Dalinar/Nohadon Connection

Philomath

So back in Oathbringer we are left a little nugget of a mystery with Dalinar feeling a mysterious warmth and light. During the climax of Rhythm of War, we see him feel that again and he feels that he can connect Kaladin to something. I feel like that is him seeing the spiritual realm. But the following Kaladin scene in some ways felt similar to Dalinar’s weird Nohadon dream back in OB where I believe the warmth/light is vaguely mentioned again. I wonder if Dalinar was able to connect himself to Nohadon in some way. Most likely due to his respect for the Way of Kings and practical idolizing of Nohadon. This would clearly have happened unconsciously for Dalinar. But in both his case and Kaladin’s, they experience something with someone important to them that helps them take the next step forward on their journeys. (This could be completely unrelated of course, but I really love the Nohadon stuff and if it isn’t some spiritual connection thing, I would love to think there is a mysterious Nohadon cognitive shadow hanging out somewhere influencing people when they need it.)