I'm back

IndigoAjah

4 minutes ago, IndigoAjah said:

After a 2 1/2 year absence, I am back post working through RoW. 

I realise there's not been a lot of Cosmere stuff at all in that time!

Great to have ya back! Yeah, Brandon hasn’t released a lot on the last few years, but this year is a big one, with Dawnshard and RoW, and WoK leatherbound. What’s your favorite cosmere book?

13 minutes ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Great to have ya back! Yeah, Brandon hasn’t released a lot on the last few years, but this year is a big one, with Dawnshard and RoW, and WoK leatherbound. What’s your favorite cosmere book?

It's probably Words of Radiance on balance.

Mistborn The Lost Metal meant to be this next year. Though I'm not sure it'll be ready post editing until 2022. 

Welcome (back) to the Shard Indigo! Awesome to have you back with us and with RoW out it is the perfect time! :D

I would agree with Bearer the last years may have been a little more working but this year has been cranking with new stuff! I would totally agree with your WoR favorite there so far that is my absolute favorite SA book! You really start to see the characters each come into their own with their powers and really learn more about their past it is just so perfectly fit together.

What's your favorite Cosmere series? Look forward to seeing you around!

8 hours ago, Scout_Fox said:

Welcome (back) to the Shard Indigo! Awesome to have you back with us and with RoW out it is the perfect time! :D

I would agree with Bearer the last years may have been a little more working but this year has been cranking with new stuff! I would totally agree with your WoR favorite there so far that is my absolute favorite SA book! You really start to see the characters each come into their own with their powers and really learn more about their past it is just so perfectly fit together.

What's your favorite Cosmere series? Look forward to seeing you around!

Probably Mistborn Era 1 though that might be because it's complete!

I think SA is the best written series 

11 hours ago, IndigoAjah said:

Probably Mistborn Era 1 though that might be because it's complete!

I think SA is the best written series 

Oooh interesting distinctions I like that! Yeah I could totally see having the complete story for a set would be nice. I also definitely agree though SA is best written and once that is finished... amazing!! :D Welcome again!