Tribute to the Fallen

Ghanderflaffle

6 hours ago, Lecky Twig said:

Man, Teft was one of my favourite characters and I honestly wouldn't of minded if he reached his forth ideal before Kal :huh:.

I really related to him and I had a super strong emotional response to many of his scenes. His funeral scene was a real punch in my guts because his epic funeral showed how loved he was by the other characters and it was revealed just how much he exaggerated his own stuff-ups. I still sob sometimes when I think too much about Teft's story or see a good fannart of him, even though it's been over 2 months since I read RoW. 

(I would of made a new thread for this comment, but that is a scary thing to do.)

He kind of did. I’m pretty sure his last words were his Fourth ideal, but Phen was already dead by then...

11 hours ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

He kind of did. I’m pretty sure his last words were his Fourth ideal, but Phen was already dead by then...

This is true, but it just made his death more tragic. He didn't earn a triumph from progressing as a radiant like his appearance on the oath gate in OB, he just died. 

10 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

RIP to Moash's eyesight, the true loss of the RoW.

Part of me is inclined to agree with you, a larger part of me is ashamed to exist in the same plane of existence as you. 

hehe, my jimmies are thoroughly rustled.

• 2 weeks later...