green

so happy to be here!

8 posts in this topic

literally just don’t know how it took so long :lol:

I’ve read the Mistborn books, Elantris, and Warbreaker — am working on RoW but otherwise all of the Stormlight Archive. obsessed with this obsession, can’t wait to theorize with y’all!

Edited by green
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, green said:

literally just don’t know how it took so long :lol:

I’ve read the Mistborn books, Elantris, and Warbreaker — am working on RoW but otherwise all of the Stormlight Archive. obsessed with this obsession, can’t wait to theorize with y’all!

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it here, and I look forwards to discussing theories with you :-)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, green said:

literally just don’t know how it took so long :lol:

I’ve read the Mistborn books, Elantris, and Warbreaker — am working on RoW but otherwise all of the Stormlight Archive. obsessed with this obsession, can’t wait to theorize with y’all!

Welcome to the Shard! Glad you like Brandon’s works. What’s your favorite cosmere book?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the Shard green! We don't know how it took you so long to join up either, I mean c'mon what you been doing over there :P So happy to have you come join us and talk Cosmere!

You have quite the repertoire of Cosmere books there! Hope you are having a fantastic time reading RoW as you go through :D Obsessed with this obsession is the perfect way to describe it, I think we all definitely feel you there!

Have you gotten into any of the non-Cosmere? Look forward to seeing you around!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the Shard! Hope to see you around on the forums!

P.S. don't click on my profile till your done with RoW, you might get spoiled!

Edited by Honorless
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks so much for the warm welcome everyone!

 

On 11/21/2020 at 0:49 PM, Bearer of all agonies said:

Welcome to the Shard! Glad you like Brandon’s works. What’s your favorite cosmere book?

it's sooooo hard to choose but if I absolutely had to I'd probably choose Warbreaker -- still holding out on that ~eventual~ sequel, but apprehensive to see how a sequel would play out now that we're getting so much new Nightblood info in the Stormlight Archive books~ runner-up favorite would have to be WoR, Shallan is my favorite Radiant so I loved it!

 

On 11/21/2020 at 5:11 PM, Scout_Fox said:

Welcome to the Shard green! We don't know how it took you so long to join up either, I mean c'mon what you been doing over there :P So happy to have you come join us and talk Cosmere!

You have quite the repertoire of Cosmere books there! Hope you are having a fantastic time reading RoW as you go through :D Obsessed with this obsession is the perfect way to describe it, I think we all definitely feel you there!

Have you gotten into any of the non-Cosmere? Look forward to seeing you around!

to be honest I haven't even attempted to explore any non-cosmere Sanderson; I still have so many cosmere books to read it might take me awhile. I love his writing in general, but chasing the mysteries of the cosmere has me hooked! I do really like the Cradle series by Will Wight and have been reading those books as they've come out though~

 

On 11/22/2020 at 0:25 PM, Honorless said:

Welcome to the Shard! Hope to see you around on the forums!

P.S. don't click on my profile till your done with RoW, you might get spoiled!

lol thank you for the spoiler heads up!! I'm only on part 2 now so I'll hold off on that~

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, green said:

to be honest I haven't even attempted to explore any non-cosmere Sanderson; I still have so many cosmere books to read it might take me awhile. I love his writing in general, but chasing the mysteries of the cosmere has me hooked! I do really like the Cradle series by Will Wight and have been reading those books as they've come out though~

Yeah totally that sound perfect! That's the amazing thing with his books the Cosmere is already so huge and then you have even more on top of that! :D Would definitely check out at some point but that sounds like an awesome reading list for now. Welcome again!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, green said:

it's sooooo hard to choose but if I absolutely had to I'd probably choose Warbreaker -- still holding out on that ~eventual~ sequel, but apprehensive to see how a sequel would play out now that we're getting so much new Nightblood info in the Stormlight Archive books~

Yeah, we are all awaiting very anxiously. Brandon C'mon! hehe. It's alright, I know you have a ton of work to do.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.