Oel ngati kame (I see you)

Pandora's shard

Hello everyone!! 

Joined few days back. Awesome theories, and great discussions.. Love Brandon's books. All of them!! Just finished Rythm of War. It's great, but for me, oathbringer was better. But some of the moments in Rythm of War... Wow. Can't wait for the next book. Brandon's books are a necessity.. :D

Cheers guys!!! Love this community. 

4 hours ago, Pandora's shard said:

Hello everyone!! 

Joined few days back. Awesome theories, and great discussions.. Love Brandon's books. All of them!! Just finished Rythm of War. It's great, but for me, oathbringer was better. But some of the moments in Rythm of War... Wow. Can't wait for the next book. Brandon's books are a necessity.. :D

Hello to you too! Hope you enjoy it here :-)

4 hours ago, Pandora's shard said:

Hello everyone!! 

Welcome to the Shard! Glad you liked RoW and O. Have you read any of the other cosmere books?

Welcome to the Shard! Delighted to have you make an introduction if you joined a few days back so we can give you the proper intro razzle dazzle :P

So glad you've been enjoying the theories and discussion on here! We would love to hear your ideas on things as well! Super interesting you liked OB better than RoW, glad it had some really top notch moments to stand out for you though!

I would have to agree with you on not being able to wait for the next book, I think if you got too long without Sanderson you might just cease to exist :D What's been your favorite Cosmere series? Look forward to seeing you around!

6 hours ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Welcome to the Shard! Glad you liked RoW and O. Have you read any of the other cosmere books?

Yep... All of them.. including white sand (prose version) and secret history and arcanum unbounded.. currentlg reading Way of Kings Prime!! As I said, Brandon's books are a necessity!! :)

Actually, other people have said they have one absolute favourite ones. I don't know how to put it, but I don't have any favourites when to comes to his books. Especially the cosmere ones. Their base quality is so gud, they are all unputdownables. Then, one quibble over which is slightly better than other, but it doesn't matter. 

Infact, I read his 1200 pages long book, and end up saying, wait, it got over? I felt short! I know I have been reading for 2 days, but I have everything in my head.. it didn't feel like so long!! 

It's awesome. 

2 hours ago, Scout_Fox said:

Welcome to the Shard! Delighted to have you make an introduction if you joined a few days back so we can give you the proper intro razzle dazzle :P

So glad you've been enjoying the theories and discussion on here! We would love to hear your ideas on things as well! Super interesting you liked OB better than RoW, glad it had some really top notch moments to stand out for you though!

I would have to agree with you on not being able to wait for the next book, I think if you got too long without Sanderson you might just cease to exist :D What's been your favorite Cosmere series? Look forward to seeing you around!

Hi!!!

Offcourse we are waiting for his next one already!! He has done this to us. So, he better take care... :D We are all Sanderfans!! 

As for favourite Cosmere series, I like them all. All of the  are great read... better than most books out there. But if I had to point out one, it would be the background he is building to. The overarching story. Each series in itself is great. But the hidden thread that binds them all, the manipulations that happen in each series because of what's going on in the background with the shards and other crazy people will have to be my favourite part!! 

22 minutes ago, Pandora's shard said:

Offcourse we are waiting for his next one already!! He has done this to us. So, he better take care... :D We are all Sanderfans!! 

But if I had to point out one, it would be the background he is building to. The overarching story. Each series in itself is great. But the hidden thread that binds them all, the manipulations that happen in each series because of what's going on in the background with the shards and other crazy people will have to be my favourite part!! 

Absolutely! We need like a special Sanderson protection force here or something! :P

And man, now you're talking! You know sometimes as I read I get so absorbed in the book itself it's easy to forget there's actually a much larger story going on here you are absolutely right! Totally, when all that is revealed, oh my we are going to be in for a ride!! :D Nicely said!

Oh and a doodley boodley detail here cuz corrections make you feel so welcomed :P Lols no biggie but mods prefer if you keep everything in one post rather than a few. You can tap the plus icon next to Quote on everyone posts you want to reply to quote them all at once in one mega post!

Edited by Scout_Fox

9 minutes ago, Scout_Fox said:

Absolutely! We need like a special Sanderson protection force here or something! :P

And man, now you're talking! You know sometimes as I read I get so absorbed in the book itself it's easy to forget there's actually a much larger story going on here you are absolutely right! Totally, when all that is revealed, oh my we are going to be in for a ride!! :D Nicely said!

Oh and a doodley boodley detail here cuz corrections make you feel so welcomed :P Lols no biggie but mods prefer if you keep everything in one post rather than a few. You can tap the plus icon next to Quote on everyone posts you want to reply to quote them all at once in one mega post!

Oh.. thanks!! For sure for sure!!!