SuperCarlinBrothers might be covering Sanderson's books soon!

In last night's livestream, SuperCarlinBrothers were talking about how they were reading the Kingkiller Chronicles and how they thought Rothfuss had the best built world they'd ever read, but a few Sanderfans (not me, I wasn't signed in) watching the stream started saying that SCB should really read Brandon's books. So now SCB might be starting to cover Cosmere and Skyward soon ( in the next year or so if they can find time)! SuperCarlinBrothers, for those of you who don't know, are a Youtube channel that makes theories about books and movies, such as Harry Potter, Marvel, AtLA and Star Wars. They're a really good channel, clean, funny and they make genuinely interesting content. Probably the channel I'm most likely to recommend to anyone as nerdy as I am (and let's face, most of you fall into that category), other than Brandon's own channel.

Link to SCB's channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/SuperCarlinBrothers

The stream: 

Edit: Forgive me for being slightly rude. I'm currently reading the Alcatraz books, and it has effected my writing.

Edited by The Storming Stormfather
Apologies

• 4 months later...
On 3/28/2021 at 5:46 PM, Ari(ana) said:

Thank you very much!

No problem! Welcome to the Shard, as well!

New stream tonight! We might learn a bit about their plans!

Edited by The Storming Stormfather
Fixing a double-post