The Previous Meeting [Discuss]

Comby23

Hey all!

Since reading the epilogue and being horrified/intrigued at what Vargo!Odium did to Hoid, another question has continued to plague me. 

Why on Roshar did Hoid meet with Rayse!Odium ~1,000 years ago? We’ve seen Hoid speak about the potential destruction Odium could wreak upon him. Hoid seems genuinely troubled by the possibility through the series thus far. 

So, given this, what lead to their meeting a millennia ago? Why did Hoid risk this meeting? What did they discuss? How did it go? 
I wonder if it took place near the Recreance, though this depends on timeline stuff. If it did was Hoid away of the impact of the B-A-M capture and was thus discussed? 

I honestly have no idea and perhaps the meeting meant nothing, but it stood out to me and I had not seen anyone discuss it thus far (apologies if I missed it!) 

Let me know what you think! Am I crazy and reading into something... or was this meeting important and something we should be focused on? If you have any theories or ideas, I’d love to hear them!