GREETINGS YONDER MORTALS

Fantasiuss

GREETINGS!

I'm Fantasiuss, but call be fanta like the drink, it's easier for both of us. I've read the mistborn trilogy, the current wax and wayne books (Assuming there's still only three), elantris and warbreaker. I absolutely plan to read EVERYTHING IN THE FRIGGIN COSMERE. I absolutely love this author and I should have signed up for this a while ago. I'm a 3D modeler, but I'm terrible at my job so instead I read books and play games. I'm actually a girl so don't confuse my gender kthx. I ABSOLUTELY love the interconnecting lore of the cosmere and how once I realized hoid was a thing I looked through all my books and found him. I need to IMMIDIATELY read up on everything there is to know about the cosmere so I can start fangirling. I love anime, Sword Art Online is my favorite, with My Hero Academia coming in a close second. PRETTY sure this is okay, so !Fantasiuss#5243 

Pretty sure that's all I have to say so...

Without wax, Fanta 

6 minutes ago, Fantasiuss said:

GREETINGS!

I'm Fantasiuss, but call be fanta like the drink, it's easier for both of us. I've read the mistborn trilogy, the current wax and wayne books (Assuming there's still only three), elantris and warbreaker. I absolutely plan to read EVERYTHING IN THE FRIGGIN COSMERE. I absolutely love this author and I should have signed up for this a while ago. I'm a 3D modeler, but I'm terrible at my job so instead I read books and play games. I'm actually a girl so don't confuse my gender kthx. I ABSOLUTELY love the interconnecting lore of the cosmere and how once I realized hoid was a thing I looked through all my books and found him. I need to IMMIDIATELY read up on everything there is to know about the cosmere so I can start fangirling. I love anime, Sword Art Online is my favorite, with My Hero Academia coming in a close second. PRETTY sure this is okay, so !Fantasiuss#5243 

Without wax, Fanta 

But... what about Attack on Titan? Or FMA:B? 

Spoiler
27 minutes ago, Fantasiuss said:

GREETINGS!

Without wax, Fanta 

Welcome to the Shard! Glad you joined up. Just wanna say, love your profile pic, it really stands out. What’s your favorite cosmere book?

Just now, Bearer of all agonies said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Welcome to the Shard! Glad you joined up. Just wanna say, love your profile pic, it really stands out. What’s your favorite cosmere book?

Thank you! My favorite cosmere book has to be...honestly, I love all the ones I have. They're all pretty great. 

5 minutes ago, Fantasiuss said:

Thank you! My favorite cosmere book has to be...honestly, I love all the ones I have. They're all pretty great. 

Yeah, it’s really hard to decide, ain’t it? 
Also, sorry to do this, but try not to double post. That means posting something to times in a row. It’s all good, just try not to do it again. You can edit your previous post, or you can hide your post by clicking the options button. 

Edited by Bearer of all agonies

2 minutes ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Yeah, it’s really hard to decide, ain’t it? 
Also, sorry to do this, but try not to double post. That means posting something to times in a row. It’s all good, just try not to do it again. You can edit your previous post, or you can hide your post by clicking the options button. 

Snap! Thanks for catching me on that, didn't know that was a thing. I'll remember that in the future. And yeah, I gotta say, I can't figure out what I like better, they're all wonderous in their own right. 

Just now, Fantasiuss said:

Snap! Thanks for catching me on that, didn't know that was a thing. I'll remember that in the future. And yeah, I gotta say, I can't figure out what I like better, they're all wonderous in their own right. 

It’s fine. 
yeah, beside WoK, it’d be really hard for me to decide what I liked best. 

GREETING YONDER BEING NAMED FANTA! HOW DOST THOU? Lols welcome to the Shard! So happy to have you join us! :D Reading the ENITRE friggin Cosmere is definitely a must! Awesome you are in love with Brandon as much as we are, you totally should have signed up a little while ago c'mon get it together over there :P

Yknow that honestly doesn't sound like a bad day at work if you're reading books and playing games! Can you read books while playing games too? The interconnecting lore is totally what makes this series so epic I totally agree. It's like big superhero franchises like the MCU every new detail gives every old detail so much more meaning it is so fun to go back through and find stuff!

Have you gotten through any of the Stormlight Archive yet? And yes, if you want to learn everything there is to know about the Cosmere here and the Coppermind are the perfect places to be. Look forward to seeing you around!

3 hours ago, Scout_Fox said:

Have you gotten through any of the Stormlight Archive yet? And yes, if you want to learn everything there is to know about the Cosmere here and the Coppermind are the perfect places to be. Look forward to seeing you around!

Indeed, here is the best place to ask all the cosmere questions you have, but I would encourage you to read the SA as fast as you can if you haven't read them yet (it took me more then three weeks using all my free time). 

@Fantasiuss, What mistling would you most want to be?

• 2 months later...
On 11/21/2020 at 5:12 AM, The Storming Stormfather said:

Indeed, here is the best place to ask all the cosmere questions you have, but I would encourage you to read the SA as fast as you can if you haven't read them yet (it took me more then three weeks using all my free time). 

@Fantasiuss, What mistling would you most want to be?

Sorry for omega late reply, not the best at checking forum accounts. I just finished up the stormlight archive, along with arcanum unbounded, so I figured I'd log back on. I'd want to be a Coinshot if I was a misting, definitely.