Cool fan art idea (I cant draw)

Codaic sapperial

You know what I want, I want a fan art drawing of roshar people with anger spren.

Like we see the drool which kind of manifests in the physical world but I want the whole thing (like the big monster)

Just a picture of someone sitting at their desk, anger spren bubbling around them and a huge monster behind them mouth open and eyes hungry 

I also enjoy the Metaphor

also If you want to draw some thing that’s great, (I’d love to see it) however honestly my purpose was just to put the image in your head and I couldn’t do that through my own drawing...

Edited by Codaic sapperial

1 hour ago, Codaic sapperial said:

If you want to draw some thing that’s great, (I’d love to see it) however honestly my purpose was just to put the image in your head and I couldn’t do that through my own drawing...

I can't draw either, but I can try doing a 3d model... nevermind, I suck at organics.
anyway, It is frowned upon to double post (posting twice in a row) you can edit the first post to include the second. :D