Are the Natanatan honor spen?

bmcclure7

1 hour ago, bmcclure7 said:

Also remember the story wit told about Natanatan? About the moon who wanted to be human for a day? I wonder if the moon is a representation for spren

And didn't the Stormfather hint that it may have been possible in the Syl interlude, along with Syl's more...human development in this book?

TWoK:

“Yes,” Navani replied. “In order to repopulate her fallen people, she climbed the peaks of Dara—the myth changes, listing different modern mountain ranges as the true peaks of Dara—to find stones touched by the Heralds themselves. She brought them to Nadris on his deathbed and harvested his seed to bring life to the stones. They hatched forth ten children, which she used to found a new nation. Marnah, I believe it was called.”

“Origin of the Makabaki,” Renarin said. “Mother told me that story when I was a child.”

Dalinar shook his head. “Born from rocks?” The old stories rarely made much sense to him, although the devotaries had canonized many of them.

Sanderson, Brandon. The Way of Kings (The Stormlight Archive, Book 1) (p. 860). Tom Doherty Associates. Kindle Edition. 

RoW:

Zu—the closest Radiant to Adolin—leaped up and grabbed her tall spren in a hug. “Ha!” said the golden-haired Stoneward. “You’re a mountain on this side, Ua’pam!”

Her spren’s skin appeared as if it were made of cracked rock, and it was glowing from within as if molten. Otherwise, he had generally humanlike features. Ua’pam wore fur-lined clothing on this side, like one might expect from one who lived high in the mountains. Adolin wasn’t certain how all that worked. Did spren get cold?

Sanderson, Brandon. Rhythm of War (The Stormlight Archive) . Tom Doherty Associates. Kindle Edition. 

It's an interesting idea, for sure. 

Just now, bmcclure7 said:

I'm saying that the blue Aimians were honor Spren 

Maybe though I doubt it.

WOB on Axies:

i_do_stuff

And since I love him, I have to sneak an Axies the Collector question in - what kindled his interest in spren?

Brandon Sanderson

Axies belongs to a race who, being extremely long lived, tend to dedicate themselves to some kind of task to keep themselves from going strange. (Well, more strange.) Spren tickled his fancy.

/r/books AMA 2015 (Aug. 28, 2015)

I think they're just space aliens.

1 minute ago, bmcclure7 said:

He is also still a has the most knowledge of cognitive a surge binding.

I don't know what cognitive surgebinding is.

So I was wondering if syl was pulled into the PR by ishar , would she have the inner physiological, esp reproductive anatomy compatible with humans ?Would kaladin be able to have children with her ?

If so what would they be like?

Then I realised that's the literal definition of Siah Aimians.

Half Spren , half human. 

Also Siah are shapeshifters tho they prefer a human form.  Honorspren are exactly the same too. 

So yeah. Sylladin lives. I wonder how the Stormfather would react to that ? 

He would be the ultimate father in law who hates and has a bumpy relationship with his son in law lol. 

Also I wonder how Syl will cope with being human. 

Eating human food, growing hair , tasting something for the first time , pooping :P . Lol . I really wanna see Syl become human and get hitched to kaladin and have immortal blue toned children with him. 

The blue skin and the white hair seemed like too big of a coincidence.  Also a fluid physical form and the shadows pointing the wrong way.  Honorspren-human hybrid does seem a possibility!

I always imagined the Thaylens, Natans, and Marabetha(the people with the blue veins) were human-Siah hybrids.  Hadn't given a lot of thought to the origins of the Siah though!

Wouldn't it be equally possible that the pairing began from humans in the cognitive realm? If a spren-human couple wanted to get physical, they could bring the human to the cognitive realm. Especially since when those sorts of pairings were most likely, there was access to surgebinding and oathgates to make the transfer reasonably accessible.

1 hour ago, Celairiel said:

Wouldn't it be equally possible that the pairing began from humans in the cognitive realm? If a spren-human couple wanted to get physical, they could bring the human to the cognitive realm. Especially since when those sorts of pairings were most likely, there was access to surgebinding and oathgates to make the transfer reasonably accessible.

Hum yes but would the Spren have the required anatomy for it ? In the cognitive things can be hazy and survive , not so in the physical