Fabrial shard blade.

Kalaksbreath

Something that has occurred to me after learning the significants of rhythms on Roshar and likely the greater cosmere is that it should be possible to make a fabrial Shardblade using Honors rhythm. In fact I think it should be possible to replicate any god metal through the use of one of their rhythms though the resulting compound may not be as good as a metal created directly by a god because I don't think mortals could replicate a gods rhythm as perfectly as that god unlike a spren who can get much closer. It may be out of reach for the near future but I think Navani should be capable of creating a Shardblade that does not use a spren living or dead, if I had to guess it would be similar to the sort of Shardblade Azure had in OB less powerful than a living blade but still a formidable weapon. I think this is one of the reasons Odium was so interested in Roshar and the Singers, because of all the creatures we have seen so far in the cosmere the Singers should have been the most capable of figuring out how to make a fabrial Shardblade with their access to the rhythms and Odium could use the fabrial shards to take over the cosmere with the well trained army's of Roshar.

(edit): I just realized that this should probably be moved to lore, magic and cosmere discussion.

Edited by Kalaksbreath

I'm not sure about creating the metals, but if you had the ability to blank out the intent of it, you could probably make an anti, metal for every shard. Interestingly, was the metal in the dagger Odiums shard metal? The one that conducts investiture? Cause if it is, then does anti-voidlight not react with it?